Support Forums

Full Version: Why do people Mod Game's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello everyone I was just wondering why people mod game's especially COD game's. They go up to the last rank for what? "Oh dude your 10th/15th prestige your soo cool" but doesn't it bother them/you that you didn't really achieve that? Also when they use these unnecessary multilayer hack's. Well we all know that mean's you can't play the game for crap.

So what do you think about people who mod game's?
and why they do it?
I had my rank modified simply because I just wanted to be able to put the game down. I had went to 10th legitly on Cod4 and I hate just stopping at 1-9th prestige.
(02-16-2011, 04:43 PM)Istandor Wrote: [ -> ]I had my rank modified simply because I just wanted to be able to put the game down. I had went to 10th legitly on Cod4 and I hate just stopping at 1-9th prestige.

That's nice but what do you think about it and why do you think people do it -_- I never ask'ed what rank you were, still ty for sharing Tongue.
Thats what I think about it. I believe you should be able to if you choose.
I just play pc games for fun ^_^
Most likely because of the time taken to gain these achievements, if you were a busy student what option would sound more appealing?
Because it would take ages to code your own gaming engine, design the entire concept and structure and create the graphics all by yourself.
I don't do it, but I think people do that to experience the feeling of having a high prestige and to make people think they are boss. Actually they are not, it's a much better feeling to gain the 15th prestige all by your own without cheating.
well, with MW2, i found it cool to have all weapons unlocked and all custom class slots.
For me it was never for the rank itself Smile

Obviously this aint fun all the time but yeah..
Because I am bored.

I am moddeed in MW2 because I had nothign else to do at the time and I abosolutely hated the game, so all I played was Private Match.

I modded Zombies in Black Ops just for fun.

I think people do it to just prove they can or they are just bored with the game and want something new to do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8