Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Why do people Mod Game's?
(02-16-2011, 04:39 PM)F R O Z E ™ Wrote: Also when they use these unnecessary multilayer hack's. Well we all know that mean's you can't play the game for crap.

This isn't necessarily true. Many hackers are actually really good at whatever game they're hacking in but get bored. Most people hack just to rage others, not because they're bad.

Victims like to say they're bad because the hack is working...they're getting raged.
I think that most people will mod there Cod games because they want to look "cool" and show off to there friends.
Many people mod games just to get to that max level as a sign or prestige or ranking to other players to show off and to think they are better , but the truth is eventually everyone will get there.
(03-04-2011, 07:05 AM)Sin Wrote: Many people mod games just to get to that max level as a sign or prestige or ranking to other players to show off and to think they are better , but the truth is eventually everyone will get there.
I mean I would get into a 10th lobby but I know I have the capabilities of being better then someone who made it legit. For the time I've played... I would be 189 Prestige lol.
Well thank about this. A modded lobby cost around $20 per person. There would be about 16 ppl that paid in each lobby lasting about 15-20 min. A KV lasted 4 hours. You could host these lobbies for 4 hrs straight making all that money. Why wouldn't you mod? I'm an admin on a Modding website. I know all the good crap ^_^ ;)
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

(03-07-2011, 04:55 PM)Codad Law Wrote: Well thank about this. A modded lobby cost around $20 per person. There would be about 16 ppl that paid in each lobby lasting about 15-20 min. A KV lasted 4 hours. You could host these lobbies for 4 hrs straight making all that money. Why wouldn't you mod? I'm an admin on a Modding website. I know all the good crap ^_^ ;)

Yes I am aware of this. But this is the question I ask my self after all this time. Some people just do it to feel accomplished, gain respect, get known, people to think something of them...etc...
Most of the time is because they know how and for fun.
ya u tel us ah ah gregarious .. i mod all the time its a change and fun
They do it because they don't want to waste the time grinding the same old tasks. People want instant results and I don't blame them. I suppose this topic aims towards CoD, and in that case they're terrible games, people just want to screw around and find some fun somewhere in there.

I know that when I used to play MW2 I exploited every bug/glitch possible. Who cares? It's a game, sue me.
(02-16-2011, 04:43 PM)Knight Wrote: I had my rank modified simply because I just wanted to be able to put the game down. I had went to 10th legitly on Cod4 and I hate just stopping at 1-9th prestige.

You didn't reach any prestige in COD4. Modern Warfare because that game does not do the prestiges.

COd5(World at war)
COD6(modern warfare 2)
have the prestiges
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,633 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2 Lenticule 28 10,268 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DragScope
  Garry's Mod JDBar 4 493 05-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Halloween
  Do You Mod Games? Toxic Injection 69 14,703 09-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Kinect