Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Why do people Mod Game's?
15 Prestige to have everything unlocked.

Aimbot, Wallhack, ect... TO BE NOOB (Well this is my opinion I don't like hacks like this)
Because they think they are cool. Or want to get past a certain level.
I have modded a lot in my time as a gamer but not stupid mods like go to lvl 10 or 15 prestige. Only gay kids do that who aren't good enough to get it properly.
First time I started modded was way back when Halo comat evolved came out. I modded it soo much, some mods where just as bad as cheats. I also moded maps, made new maps, skins, people, velichle's and weapons.
I did soo much crap to that game it was hilarious, everyone who played with me wanted to add me as friends on xfire to get some mods of me.

Anyway I also moded the crap outa cod2. Made cool skins, maps and weapons.

Unlike others I don't download mods to use in games, I make the mods myself.
Like in Black Ops, me and friends where some of the first ones to mod and use cheats on zombies.
It's soo funny all the noobs wanting to add me on steam to get hacks.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
so the game can be better
I am a Modder myself, I modded my COD: MW2 multiplayer Gamertag, made it green and had the (Y) button on it hehehe... I do it to look cool, and other than that I am a legit 4th prestige, never prestiging again. Too lazy. LOL. People mod COD because they want to act cool.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
People who probably don't have time to rank up lol
i can mod gamesaves in all the call of dutys
I don't understand why people hack games like COD for the highest prestige either, but modding games for other reasons is fine. People do it because it allows them to often make the game a lot more fun and entertaining. Think about Counterstrike: Source for example. Without mods it would not be half the game it is today, since there's so much more you can do with modding. It's a community-made game in that sense.
[Image: jadstasig.png]
Because, people like to cheat.
I do it because the game gets boring

I can wreck with regular guns but a modded gun is a lot funner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,633 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  How to mod Halo Reach Credits Epeolatry 8 860 12-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Hex
  How to mod your xbox live gamertag for mw2 Lenticule 28 10,268 10-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Last Post: DragScope
  Garry's Mod JDBar 4 493 05-28-2011, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Halloween
  Do You Mod Games? Toxic Injection 69 14,703 09-25-2010, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Kinect