Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick, Need Suggestions (Food, Drinks)
Just drink a lot of water. Also, a bit of alchocol won't harm. You can also try some tea or something. I don't really know, I mostly drink water and take pills to fight with the sickness.
Drink alot of fluids and eat oranges. Thats what I do at least.
[Image: rara.png]
(04-19-2011, 11:43 PM)Veryx Wrote: I did go to the doctor today, I have pneumonia :'( and he gave me generic ZITHROMAX. I only take it for 6 days, and it keeps working for 10. Pretty good in my opinion. But that and the inhaler make my mouth taste like crap (sorry) when I cough. It's working though on day 1, my coughs bring up more phlegm than not which means it's working. Smile

Oh that's great, Zithromax is composed of azithromycin, which is a very strong antibiotic. You should be fine in no time Pirate
Get well soon man Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Low fat protein such as peanut butter, lean meat, poultry or fish, or boiled eggs.
Dairy like milk, yogurt and low-fat cheeses, such as cottage and natural cheeses.
This diet will provide you complex carbohydrates, fiber, protein and a small amount of fat.
Veryx.If you are sick and feel really weak so you need some vitamins and minerals that boost up your energy level and fruits are the best for eat.You should also eat vegetables because vegetables have lot of carbohydrates and minerals which are good for health.Try to drink protein juices or fresh fruit juice regularly.I hope you will be fine soon.Reply me after your recovery.
(04-13-2011, 12:02 PM)Veryx Wrote: Hey guys, I'm really sick and have been for the last 4(?) days... symptoms are: Fever (once yesterday), cold-sweats (I think because it was after the fever broke), sore throat, hoarse talking, and shivering.

I think it's just a bad case of the cold, but I've tried several suggestions (Salt water gargling (eew x(), chicken noodle soup, helped only temporarily. I take sore throat lozenges, they help for a small while.

Any suggestions on what I can eat or drink?

Note: I am 19, but am allowed to have small quantities of alcohol inside my house. One of my friends mentioned to me a drink (part honey, part rum (or whiskey), and one other thing (can't remember).

Bootcamp orlando
So if anyone knows that third ingredient also let me know. Thanks for the help people Smile

Fairly speaking you are just wasting your time on the Internet.The symptoms probably indicates towards cold but there might be possibility of several other diseases pneumonia,flu or any viral Infection.
The best solution do visit the nearest health care center.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  consume more food before death Miku 4 1,111 01-03-2013, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Miku
  Your favorite food? Mono 103 19,724 07-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Pussy Drinks | New Energy Drink!? BreShiE 44 10,952 03-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Anyone like, energy drinks. Drakee 32 2,881 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post: LancerImpact
  Shakes Drinks etc.. Darkside92 9 1,369 07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Last Post: masterfan