Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tips on losing weight? :D
Well, I'm 6'3 and about 180-190 lbs, by no means fat, but I do have a little bit of a gut, and I want it gonee. Big Grin

I really can't jog or walk due to the area I live in, it's not a bad area or anything, just a motherload of cars.

I know tapping your feet and fidgeting burn calories, I do that anyway, all the time my mother said tapping my foot to those blastbeats did nothing but annoy her, hah! Big Grin

Anyway, give me tips <3
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
If you can't go outside and run and don't have a gym around to run on a treadmill you could always buy a jump rope. They're great for cardio and losing weight, especially if you change your diet. Also I'm 5'8 and weigh 170, if you can work out and putt a little mass on. Don't be a twig.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-27-2010, 09:59 PM)-paradox- Wrote: If you can't go outside and run and don't have a gym around to run on a treadmill you could always buy a jump rope. They're great for cardio and losing weight, especially if you change your diet. Also I'm 5'8 and weigh 170, if you can work out and putt a little mass on. Don't be a twig.

Well, I want to lose the weight first, maybe get down to 150-160, and then put some weight back on in muscle. Big Grin

the voices aren't real

No, no, no, that is a terrible idea. Losing all of your fat and starting from nothing is much harder than using the fat you have on you as a stepping stone. If you build mass now it will benefit you in multiple ways.
  • 1.) You will have to work less to gain muscle.
    2.) You'll have better control of your body weight.
    3.) Your will burn more calories doing nothing with the muscle you've gained, meaning you'll be able to lose the left over fat very easily.

Don't make this common mistake, use your fat as an advantage.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
(10-27-2010, 10:05 PM)-paradox- Wrote: No, no, no, that is a terrible idea. Losing all of your fat and starting from nothing is much harder than using the fat you have on you as a stepping stone. If you build mass now it will benefit you in multiple ways.
  • 1.) You will have to work less to gain muscle.
    2.) You'll have better control of your body weight.
    3.) Your will burn more calories doing nothing with the muscle you've gained, meaning you'll be able to lose the left over fat very easily.

Don't make this common mistake, use your fat as an advantage.

Yeah, I plan on it. Big Grin

I need to loose weight in my thighs, they're not overly huge, but they are bigger than I'd like, but I think it might just be because I'm so tall, cause the rest of my legs are toned as a Backstreet Boy.

No lie, my calves are freakin' solid.

the voices aren't real

You need to work out 6 out of 7 days and maintain a healthy diet such as a balanced diet with vegetables and meats
(10-28-2010, 01:40 PM)martinn Wrote: You need to work out 6 out of 7 days and maintain a healthy diet such as a balanced diet with vegetables and meats

Thanks for stating the obvious there buddy.

the voices aren't real

When the christmas period has been and gone, The way I lose weight is by doing 50 press ups in the morning and 50 pull ups and a few sit ups in between, Do this for about 2-3 weeks.. And your bound to lose some weight, Also typing gives you muscle on your arms if you didn't know that already Smile
(10-27-2010, 09:56 PM)Xander Wrote: Well, I'm 6'3 and about 180-190 lbs, by no means fat, but I do have a little bit of a gut, and I want it gonee. Big Grin

I really can't jog or walk due to the area I live in, it's not a bad area or anything, just a motherload of cars.

I know tapping your feet and fidgeting burn calories, I do that anyway, all the time my mother said tapping my foot to those blastbeats did nothing but annoy her, hah! Big Grin

Anyway, give me tips <3

how much muscle do u have ? i'm 6'3 and weigh 250-260 with alot of muscle so i really dont have much fat. and i'm also gonna try and lose weight im doin shadow boxing, jumping rope, and running alittle
[Image: psychois21.png]
(10-28-2010, 04:42 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: how much muscle do u have ? i'm 6'3 and weigh 250-260 with alot of muscle so i really dont have much fat. and i'm also gonna try and lose weight im doin shadow boxing, jumping rope, and running alittle

I don't have much from the looks, but I'm actually pretty freakin strong, I can deadlift about 100lbs, and I've never lifted weights in my life. o.o

the voices aren't real

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,368 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,916 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,114 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM