Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Warcraft - Cataclysm
Ummm I think its an expansion so you don't actually get it unless you have the expansion... Maybe I may be wrong but that's normally how it goes. If not then it could screw up or they may just put a crap ton of bridges in lol.
[Image: 2T1p.gif] Click me!
(10-13-2009, 06:15 PM)Alowishus Wrote: Ummm I think its an expansion so you don't actually get it unless you have the expansion... Maybe I may be wrong but that's normally how it goes. If not then it could screw up or they may just put a crap ton of bridges in lol.

The patches will update Azeroth ect. for everyone, whether you have the expansion or not. It will be completely destroyed!!!
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-13-2009, 06:16 PM)MreGSX Wrote: The patches will update Azeroth ect. for everyone, whether you have the expansion or not. It will be completely destroyed!!!

yeah, just like with WOTLK and Stormwind harbor, the map changes will be for everyone in a patch, but the other features will be exclusive to the expansion.
Blizzard is really smart for doing that, because it will make others want to buy it when they see the changes. Like how they get a taste, and want more.
Confused
Lol I can imagine new elite high lvl's running around in the new destroyed Kalimdor running around chasing low lvl's LOL.

Innocent lvl 10's just trying to complete a quest.
They may completely change the quests for low levels or limit PvP in some areas. I could see them doing that lol.
(10-13-2009, 06:29 PM)Alowishus Wrote: They may completely change the quests for low levels or limit PvP in some areas. I could see them doing that lol.

I meant NPC elite high lvl's Tongue
Ahhh I thought you meant players lol. But they make specific areas that only certain levels can enter or something like that. I guarantee that they have it all planned out...
One of the downfalls is flying in Azeroth.
Terrible.
Makes it very hard for low levels when selfish high levels fly around and just 'drop down' and gank them, then fly back up and wait to do it again and so on...
It also makes it extremely easy for city raids.
EG; An Alliance raid can just fly straight over and into the throne room of Thrall, kill him, and move on to the next city.
[Image: 23lfxh3.png]
Want to set up your own Runescape server? PM Me.
(10-13-2009, 10:21 PM)ReVamped Wrote: One of the downfalls is flying in Azeroth.
Terrible.
Makes it very hard for low levels when selfish high levels fly around and just 'drop down' and gank them, then fly back up and wait to do it again and so on...
It also makes it extremely easy for city raids.
EG; An Alliance raid can just fly straight over and into the throne room of Thrall, kill him, and move on to the next city.

Although you do make a good point, I think there will be some restrictions.
Confused
I think wow will be way on top of the mmorpg genre after this expansion comes out basically this expansion fixes all the games flaws and will make it fun to level again. I think i will make a worgen Big Grin.
Dell XPS 630i 6gigs IntelCore2duo e8400 ATI Radeon HD 4850!

[Image: ildE.gif]Feed Us![Image: KcXT.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World of Warcraft Gadget 2 593 07-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Last Post: EaGLeZ
  Warcraft III [DotA] ReVamped 5 978 05-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Buffy
  What is your favourite Warcraft III quote ? Treblez 14 1,490 05-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Ionica
  About to try World of Warcraft Amped 8 948 04-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Amped
  World of Warcraft Grizzly 25 1,871 03-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Bjfox