Support Forums

Full Version: World of Warcraft - Cataclysm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The new expansion pack that features two new races, Goblin (Horde) Worgen (Alliance)
The new expansion also features new areas, leveling to 85, alterations of current areas, more race + class combinations, guild achievements, flying mounts in Azeroth, and a lot more.
Check out the trailer:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcHwEn0m7U[/yt]

Can't wait until the release in 2010? Learn more and get some cool updates at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/
I had heard about this and I thought about going back to WoW just to see how they do the destruction of Azeroth and stuff.
(10-12-2009, 08:35 PM)Alowishus Wrote: [ -> ]I had heard about this and I thought about going back to WoW just to see how they do the destruction of Azeroth and stuff.

Yeah, it looks pretty kick-ass. Nice avatar btw Thumbsup
I really wanna play the Worgen race. They look awesome. And thanks. I love Nirvana.
(10-12-2009, 08:45 PM)Alowishus Wrote: [ -> ]I really wanna play the Worgen race. They look awesome. And thanks. I love Nirvana.

My favorite band, but otherwise, the Worgen does look awesome.
I'm interested in the Goblins, too. I wonder what will happen to booty bay Confused
i know all the new distructions are going to be awesome and im more interested in the rolls then the worgens
(10-12-2009, 08:49 PM)ArmyyStrongg Wrote: [ -> ]i know all the new distructions are going to be awesome and im more interested in the rolls then the worgens

Yeah. I really want to check out the Guild Achievements, too. Gosh theres so many things in this expansion I can't wait for.
Trolls? Don't you mean Goblins? And yea Booty Bay may become Horde. Cus Goblins ALWAYS favored Horde throughout the history. If I come back to WoW I will probably play both races.
(10-12-2009, 08:52 PM)Alowishus Wrote: [ -> ]Trolls? Don't you mean Goblins? And yea Booty Bay may become Horde. Even though Goblins ALWAYS favored Horde throughout the history. If I come back to WoW I will probably play both races.

I never said trolls? Huh

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. lol
Hahah yea I should have quoted the other guy, whoops! Not really used to quoting, like, at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4