Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About to try World of Warcraft
Well a few of my friends have been playing it for years, I've tried it multiple times but always fail at it lol. But recently I have been playing Heroes of Newerth and decided just to try WoW again, hope I like it to give me something to do on a free boring day like today.

Anyone here play?
If you want to dominate level a horde warlock on wild hammer realm...
I will never try it i think its really gay.
You're in-titled to your opinion but this isn't a thread discussing what you think about WOW. He's asking for some positive suggestions and you're comment wasn't helpful.
I've played around with it but never got into it. It's a good game and all just not as addictive for me as the rest of the players I suppose haha.
It's a good game, it can be sort of addicting sometimes though. You'll get bored eventually, then suddenly get really addicted, then bored, and so on. It's odd Big Grin
I've been playing for 2 years. I know alot of things in there. It's a very serious game, You will need Tactics and skills. You need to get nice gear. If you would like to raid a 10-man or a 25-man You should download a addon called GearScore. GearScore calculates all your item levels. Well if you got more questions feel free to ask Smile

Download GearScore here: http://www.curse.com/downloads/wow-addon...21474.aspx
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
I used to. It was alright but a little complex. The weird part is I always have the urge to play again when I think about it.
(04-07-2010, 03:57 PM)TheBlackMarket Wrote: I've been playing for 2 years. I know alot of things in there. It's a very serious game, You will need Tactics and skills. You need to get nice gear. If you would like to raid a 10-man or a 25-man You should download a addon called GearScore. GearScore calculates all your item levels. Well if you got more questions feel free to ask Smile

Download GearScore here: http://www.curse.com/downloads/wow-addon...21474.aspx

Thanks mate, if I have any questions I will come to you Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World of Warcraft Gadget 2 598 07-02-2011, 05:52 AM
Last Post: EaGLeZ
  Warcraft III [DotA] ReVamped 5 989 05-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Buffy
  World of Warcraft - Cataclysm Pins222 33 5,422 05-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Ionica
  What is your favourite Warcraft III quote ? Treblez 14 1,502 05-11-2010, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Ionica
  World of Warcraft Grizzly 25 1,875 03-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Bjfox