Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to GAIN weight?
To gain weight there is required to follow the exercise and diet program. Another thing is that prefer to use green leaf vegetables and fruits which balanced all the nutritions. Also drink plenty water. To gain weight there is required to avoid the worries, hyper-tension and stress which is the factors to reduce weight.
(11-04-2010, 04:21 PM)danielbrown Wrote: To gain weight there is required to follow the exercise and diet program. Another thing is that prefer to use green leaf vegetables and fruits which balanced all the nutritions. Also drink plenty water. To gain weight there is required to avoid the worries, hyper-tension and stress which is the factors to reduce weight.

The only problem is i don't like eating Green Leaf Vegetables. Sad
Any other ideas?
My advice is to eat 'anything with a face'. By that I mean ANYTHING with a face; fish, chicken, beef, pork etc.

I've trained with countless guys at my local gym and they all seemed to have complained about not being able to gain weight at some point during their training programme.

It might be a fairly difficult concept to grasp, and possibly overlooked. BUT EAT MORE.

Measure your average calorie intake and triple it. It's really that simple, trust me.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
(11-05-2010, 07:18 PM)Riggs Wrote: My advice is to eat 'anything with a face'. By that I mean ANYTHING with a face; fish, chicken, beef, pork etc.

I've trained with countless guys at my local gym and they all seemed to have complained about not being able to gain weight at some point during their training programme.

It might be a fairly difficult concept to grasp, and possibly overlooked. BUT EAT MORE.

Measure your average calorie intake and triple it. It's really that simple, trust me.

I eat everything in my house lol. I don't know what else i could eat. hmmmm.
I have the same problem. My ribs show way too much. I eat everything in my house, but I don't do any sports, so yeah what do I expect Tongue
Don't eat junk food, It's true you will get fast fat but it will damage your body.
Eat a lot of healthy food with a lot of proteins, and if you exercise yourself do less exercise. Etc
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
(11-07-2010, 05:03 PM)Fossil Wrote: Don't eat junk food, It's true you will get fast fat but it will damage your body.
Eat a lot of healthy food with a lot of proteins, and if you exercise yourself do less exercise. Etc

I'm starting to eat more foods with proteins in them.
muscle weighs more then fat,so work out alot and eat alot of meat
Yeah, I'm not sure if workouts like push ups and sit ups will get my weight or muscle mass up but that's what I'm starting to do. I'm to lazy to go bench.
You don't need to gain weight as long as you're eating healthy foods.
I'm 15 and I weigh 90 pounds and I'm like 5'1'' and I'm completely healthy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,383 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,980 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,067 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,786 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.