Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to GAIN weight?
(10-14-2010, 05:34 AM)kainadolf Wrote: Well, to gain weight there is required to follow the exercise schedule daily and also rewuired to follow the diet program regularly. Another thing is that there is also required to avoid the stress, worries and hyper tension. You should start to eat green leaf vegetables and fruits to gain the weight.

Yes i know. So does anyone want me to start up a thread of our daily routine or whatever y'all want? Because today i had a fire training class and it went great i just want to build some mass/muscle. Smile
As stated above you need a pretty strict excersize routine. The fruits and vegetables will help but your body does need a little bit of fat. Not only that but drink protein shakes. Two a day. Do not replace your meals with shakes.

Get two different shakes. One digests in 30 minutes. The other over the span of 8 hours. Drink your 8 hour shake in the morning and the other before or after workout.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
I'm asking the same, mate. But It'll give better results if you drink milk, eat shitloads of eggs, and hamburgers - meat.
Yeah that's why I said your body needs some fat not just veggies.
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
You want to make sure that you gain weight in a healthy way. Eat a lot of carbohydrates such as flax oatmeal, whole wheat bread, and treat yourself to an icecream once in a while.
(10-15-2010, 07:08 PM)Asymmetric Wrote: You want to make sure that you gain weight in a healthy way. Eat a lot of carbohydrates such as flax oatmeal, whole wheat bread, and treat yourself to an icecream once in a while.

Oh my god I was in heaven when I finally reached my goal weight. (Losing weight) And I was able to eat some Dairy Queen. Mmmmm..
Well for one, increase the amount of meals you have in a day (four/five), try to choose foods that are high in calories but try to avoid a vast amount of fat and sugar. Eat/drink things like Yogurt, Milk, Milkshakes, Juice, Cheese, Ice Cream, Eggs, and Rice.

Eating before bed is also a good way to gain weight, if you find it hard to sleep on a full stomach then just have some snacks instead of a meal. Also, avoid Caffeine as it's a stimulant that helps increase metabolism.
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
(10-04-2010, 03:53 PM)Gadget Wrote: I wouldn't try to change my body. If you're naturally skinny, then you should probably stay skinny. :p Only try to change if it becomes a problem to your health. Why do you want to gain weight?

Why wouldn't you want more muscle mass? Being buff is awesome o_o.

Get a "diet" plan specifically for muscle gains, and start lifting weights. Lots of protein, eat every 3 hours. You can be HEALTHY and LEAN and MUSCULAR.
Wow. Your really not that light at all. Your average maybe a few pounds under average. Trust me stay at the weight your at.
(10-19-2010, 12:07 PM)Drizzy Wrote: Wow. Your really not that light at all. Your average maybe a few pounds under average. Trust me stay at the weight your at.

So your saying that everyone else that is my age are overweight/obese?

THAT'S AWESOME Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,368 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,916 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,039 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,759 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.