Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to GAIN weight?
(06-30-2011, 03:58 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: I use to do that. But the only thing I'm doing is making myself look tone skinny.
If that makes any sense.
Yes! Going to the gym doesn't help you gain weight just get you tone.
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
(06-30-2011, 06:34 PM)OpTic RainZ Wrote: Yes! Going to the gym doesn't help you gain weight just get you tone.

Yeah I went to my fire department tonight, and worked out up there. I can tell I've went up in weight. (as in lifting weight)
ou can just eat a whole bunch, of McDonalds. And everntually you will start to get fat.

But High metabolism has been said and that's the answer
(07-10-2011, 05:38 PM)nGiZee Wrote: ou can just eat a whole bunch, of McDonalds. And everntually you will start to get fat.

But High metabolism has been said and that's the answer

That is true. I know my friend moved to a different house and he lived two blocks away Micky D's.

Seeing him after 2 years. He looked like he gained 100 pounds. I think its that Mcdonald.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
I suggest gaining weight in muscle instead of fat. Also if you eat higher portions of food you will gain weight
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
(07-17-2011, 08:44 PM)xofogox Wrote: I suggest gaining weight in muscle instead of fat. Also if you eat higher portions of food you will gain weight

I've been lifting weights for about 1 solid month. I can see a tremendous amount of growth in my arms and legs, but barely any weight gain. I believe all I'm going to get is tone skinny.
During football my coach usually tells the lineman to eat peanut butter sandwiches before bed in order for them to gain weight. I think that you can just eat a lot of food filled with protein before bed and you should see some weight gain.
You should try to do things like fat people do Tongue
(07-19-2011, 04:21 AM)Camden Wrote: During football my coach usually tells the lineman to eat peanut butter sandwiches before bed in order for them to gain weight. I think that you can just eat a lot of food filled with protein before bed and you should see some weight gain.

haha, the sad thing is that I'm allergic to peanut butter. :/
How come I gained like 10 pounds in a week? D: From the start of this summer, I weighed 150, now I weigh 160. I'm not even fat, I don't feel different either. O.o

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,390 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,987 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,069 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,792 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.