Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to GAIN weight?
(06-15-2011, 10:08 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: I recommend you consume lots of protein if you wish to gain some weight.

I've tried everything in the book. Except protein drinks. I mean i try to eat throughout the day if i have time.
Why Gain Wait Man??
(06-27-2011, 07:26 AM)devilpsn Wrote: Why Gain Wait Man??

Because I currently weigh 112 pounds. I don't like the way i look so I'm trying to gain weight.
Its pretty simple. You have to eat more, sleep more hours, avoid stress and dont execute any exercise.

Best Diets
I recommend doing it in a healthy environment. I too struggle with gaining weight and im not that much heavier than you are. I personally go to the gym daily for weights however don't do aerobic exercises atm (mainly due to laziness). From my personal experience going to the gym has helped me feel better. look better despite being skinny (toned skinny is better than untoned). Protein shakes are good, but don't make the mistake i did and over-do it with 1000 calories shakes as they just end up deterring you away from shakes altogether. The tips i can offer is to not consciously eat unhealthy, however be aware that the odd meal consisting of junk food will do you no harm. Try to split up your meals, so that you are eatting 6 meals, even if they are small meals. Also finally eat something small like a sandwich before bed as your body won't process it properly and is more likely to become fat which will help you build weight.
You have a fast metabolism when you get in you mid 20s it should slowed down.
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
I think the best way to gain weight is to never take a crap. xD
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
(06-30-2011, 12:03 PM)OpTic RainZ Wrote: You have a fast metabolism when you get in you mid 20s it should slowed down.

I sure hope so...
Try to go to the Gym here and there.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
(06-30-2011, 03:50 PM)Glassy Wrote: Try to go to the Gym here and there.

I use to do that. But the only thing I'm doing is making myself look tone skinny.
If that makes any sense.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,390 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,986 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,069 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,792 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.