Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Dying in your Dreams
I had a dream i woke up and there was a head in a bag next to me so i was scared to get up and when i eventually got up i was shakey for like 10 mins, those dreams scare the crap out me
I dreamed years ago (back when I was 10 or so) that terrorists had broken into our house and killed all my family, one by one, with shotguns. I remember getting shot in the head and just... fading away. Then waking up of course.

Back in the day there was a lot of fear of terrorists, I'm sure that's why I had that nightmare.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
I used to think (this is what i have heard) that if you fall asleep in your dreams, that means you have dies in real life
[Image: es3iok.png]
(10-04-2010, 04:29 PM)ϟ ⓇⓞⓎⓐⓁ ⓇⓐⓘⓃ ϟ Wrote: I used to think (this is what i have heard) that if you fall asleep in your dreams, that means you have dies in real life

I think that story was inspired by those Freddy Cougar movies.

I never watched them, but I have heard those rumors.
If you die in your dream it means you have had a heart attack or something i heard
Since I wake up so early for school I really never get to that part of my dream Confused
Last time i died in my dream,my heart started beating so fast and i woke up immediately.I was so scared tbh.
I have never dreamt of die-in.
But once I had this weird dream were I had a car crash and went into a coma.
I awoke some 4 years later (i was unaware that a day had even passed). Was really weird people were hiding news papers from me, and I couldn't work out why. Then my wife explained to me everyone had thought I was never going to come out of the coma, and she had re-married. And also informed me that 4 years had passed.
Then I went back to work and everyone was being weird with me. I couldn't understand why until I seen my reflection, I was unaware I had all tubes coming from my throat and head.

It was really weird because I was unaware of the time that had passed or the state I was in.
That was the most weird dream I have ever had.
[Image: s1.jpg]
I died in my dream like 20 minutes ago.
I was going somewhere with most of my close friends, a female professor I really and a male professor that I don't really like, who was actually driving.
We ended up hitting the fence once, and we got all kind of scared, then I have no idea what happened with my mind and he tried doing it again, this time harder to see when it breaks, and it did, and strangely enough, the mini bus immediately got filled with water, people were pushing each other in it, and I was concentrated on opening the door or window before it's too late. My heart really started beating fast as hell, and so I just woke up.

I hate drownings.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Personally, I never dreamed about dying. The closest thing to dying was falling down a a black hole, then waking up about 1 second after I start to fall.
Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,431 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,849 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,082 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,156 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Dreams. Gone 17 2,349 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM