Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams.
Well about time i've been saying this. My Ex, who i love still, has been haunting me in my dreams. Now there are two issues with this. One her being in my dreams, and two me having dreams.

I have lowered my Omega 3 (I think thats it) Levels and almost have killed it out of my regular diet, because my dreams are too lifelike, i can't tell the difference. Two, the fact that she is the issue, and that it is straight forward, the meaning. Usually everything in my head is cryptic.

If needed i will post details of my dream, i just am busy atm, and don't have time.
I've been having weird dreams as well. Last dream i had i was running along this bike track next to the river and these two kids were trying to stab me and then there was all these knives floating in the water like thousands of them.

(01-23-2010, 08:03 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Well about time i've been saying this. My Ex, who i love still, has been haunting me in my dreams. Now there are two issues with this. One her being in my dreams, and two me having dreams.

I have lowered my Omega 3 (I think thats it) Levels and almost have killed it out of my regular diet, because my dreams are too lifelike, i can't tell the difference. Two, the fact that she is the issue, and that it is straight forward, the meaning. Usually everything in my head is cryptic.

If needed i will post details of my dream, i just am busy atm, and don't have time.
I don't know about the dieting situation, but I have had similar dreams in the past of events to transpire in the future; generally out of fear or paranoia.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I was told a certian diet can kill dreams. I haven't changed that diet, so i should in theory still be dreamless. They don't have anything from the future. They are day to day things. Things i should be doing really. But i just can't.
(01-23-2010, 08:58 PM)Aristotle Wrote: I was told a certian diet can kill dreams. I haven't changed that diet, so i should in theory still be dreamless. They don't have anything from the future. They are day to day things. Things i should be doing really. But i just can't.
Aristotle,
The more I read your post nowadays, I am becoming more and more concerned with your mental health. Are you sure you don't need to see a shrink? Maybe just a quick diagnostics session to see if he help with some of these issues you are having? I am worried about you man, and I don't want to see you fall! Sleep
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I do and i have. I've already fallen, i've been rebuilding for quite a few years. I just feel comfortable talking here more then other forums. I don't know why. I think its the orange. (not even joking..) I am diagnosed with things that are completely unrelated to what is inside me. In truth i had a breakdown, all i gained was being able to understand things from another view. My is a complete idiot... She and i had a 2 hours long convosation, on how she can't be distracted by me...
Eat a block of cheese before you go to bed in sleeping or some banana, it's supposed to trip your dream out.

I'll try that tonight. Tahnks Agent.
*thanks... Spelling fails
Yeah well, my dream was still weird.

Yeah, I have heard that eating cheese gives you nightmares. I woner if this is true tho.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dying in your Dreams Omniscient 110 33,220 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Rage
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,125 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,178 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Eve