Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dying from unknown pain need help
Guys please take this serous

So like everyday i was sitting on my lap chating with ppl

And suddenly i felt so bored then after a while i felt lifeless and another 10 mins i felt so bad it's kinda pain in my heart and then i start crying for nothing i just like i'am so useless

Never happened to me and i still have this pain atm and i said i should tell anyone about it so i told my family HF so don't troll plz i need HELP

I can't explain more but i feel so so bad more than you think i'am atm crying for no reason
Is this emotional pain or physical pain? I would notify a close family member, but someone who you can trust and you know won't judge you. If you need anything else, I'll be right here.
Then how old are you? You should think of a goal and start going towards it.
I would go to the hospital considering you are having chest pains.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
If you are having chest pains then you should seek medical attention. It can be many things.
Smile
I didn't really get if you have emotional pain or physical pain, but you should go see a psychotherapist/doctor whichever it is. It's better if you get it done quickly so it won't haunt you later.

- Skyset
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
You should go to your Local Doctor or so. Like Skyset Said so i doesnt haunt you later.
I really don't get what you mean.

You really need to see a doctor.
Like everyone else said, I think you should go see a doctor, and talk to someone close about it. It sounds like a mix of both physical and emotional pain.
Did you tried to talk about this to your friends ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 859 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I learned what pain truly is recently. Nighthawk1211 1 617 04-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Trying to get over this pain MrChill 5 1,114 07-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,513 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Dying in your Dreams Omniscient 110 32,981 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Rage