Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Dying in your Dreams
Not really. I don't know what I'd call my dreams. I sometimes used to have nightmares where I was being chased by a guy with a gun or a knife, but never killed. The most recurring one that comes close to what you're asking is, I'll be running, and suddenly slip and fall of a tall building or cliff. Then I'll wake up before I hit the ground every time...
Yeah , i've had some bad dreams like you , but someone told me that i,m having hallucinations and he asked me to take some MYTH precautions but i simply resisted because after a month i was fine ..
So i would say its just bad dreams which has nothing to do with your real life scenarios ..
And you the OMNISCIENT is never gonna Die with those bad dreams .. we need you boss..
Mad
I usually have a rest and dream I'm falling, Usually I shake and wake up on the floor.
(09-28-2010, 11:21 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I have died in my dreams too but I always wake up at the part where I am dead.

That is odd that it is the same idea/style again and again, for me it has only happened a few times and it is usually a random way but falling off something like a cliff seems to happen the most and I do happen to be scared of heights.

I'm sure it has some bearing to yourself and your life , a deeper meaning of sorts anyways, maybe the thought of dying like that, in such an unknowing and random fashion appeals to you?

This has also happened to me, I fall off a cliff then wake up just as I am about to hit the ground and then jump out of my bed.

It's weird and happens often for me =/
I've had this one reoccurring of my parents selling me to a family that is "too" perfect. They're too great. In depression I cry and take a shotgun to the face.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
When I was little I had a dream where I drowned in a pool. I had that one like two or three times.

I also had one where I was stabbed in the ribs and just left there in the ground to die. I woke up and could almost feel the blood in my hand. It didn't scare me, just surprised me because of how real it seemed.
[Image: MpzF8.gif]
I've had insomnia for a couple years, and I'm just now experimenting with medicine to try to help.
One of the pills I tried made dreams extremely vivid, and I've had nightmares at the time so it made them not only worse, but it made them vivid to the point of needing to stop taking the pill.
But during the time of these vivid dreams, I had many where I would be killed, but it was also a sedative pill so I didn't wake up.
I will say that after 9/11 I had terrible terrible nightmares about airplanes. Since I was an eye-witness I was rather traumatized. I was experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome from it. My personal experience that day was rather frightening and many NY'ers that day felt the same way. Those who say it all on TV didn't really feel the same effect as those who say their city burning. But anyways I had nightmares and problems for about 2 years. Eventually it faded but then I did move out of NYC 4 years after 9/11. I believe that really helped.

Most of the nightmares revolved around being peaceful with my family in some small suburban town when all of a sudden planes start falling from the sky trying to kill me. I run and run but dozens of planes just kept coming. I'm looking ferociously for my family and I'm basically terrified. And terror is a real word with real meaning in the word terrorist.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I've never had it.
I actually heard that when you fall in a dream; if you hit the ground you have actually died in real life. That's why you always wake up just before you hit the floor.

Friend could be bullshitting though.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
How does it feel like to die?

And no, I don't think so, or can't remember to see a dream like that.
I would like to tho :3

I mostly see aliens invading earth dreams XD
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,431 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,849 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,082 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,156 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM