Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
Dying in your Dreams
I have these "dreams" all the time.

They happen constantly and I believe it's because I'm always thinking about death.

It's my minds way of working out what it would be like.

Examples:
I'm exploring a mountain side and slip and fall off the edge and wake up the instant I hit the ground and bounce in my bed and can't breath as if it really happened.

I'm on a bus and the bus driver falls asleep while pressing the gas all the way. We hit a telephone pole and everyone dies and I wake up shaking.

I'm at school and a random kid pulls out a gun and starts picking students off. I get shot in the chest and die instantly, then wake up and can't breath.

Much much more, I dream about dying at least once a week.
(that I can remember)
I really never dream and i dont rember the rest.
Dreams like that have never really happened to me. I can remember my dreams pretty well the next day too
Dreams like that have never really happened to me. I can remember my dreams pretty well the next day too
I actually have dreams where I die very frequently
When it happens it mostly is because of a car accident
I've never been in a car accident either
:/
I have dreams of Meteors hitting Earth.
I have them often. I dont actually die. But i wake up at the point of my death.
Not the point of impact. I get to see the result up until the shockwave hits me then i wake up.
I love the dreams to be honest. It really gets the mind ticking.

I remember hearing when i was a kid.... "its not possible to die in your dream or you would die in real life."
I personally dont believe this.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I did I was shot in the head accidentally I was saving a girl from a stranger
[Image: qoxy8.png]
I think I've had a dream in which I die and go to hell. I woke up soon after, though.
I've had some odd experiences dying in my dreams.

My most recent was actually not that long ago. I was dreaming that I was riding in the back seat of my car, and there was a woman driving. I was going down this barren desert high way but there was a lot of people driving it(a common sight in Arizona). There was a bridge that seemed oddly short. As we approached it I wondered if it had fallen down, but everyone was driving past it just fine. We kept going and we went under, but I didn't. It felt sort of real when my face smacked against the brick wall of the bridge and I was left behind - my body was in the back but I was still being carried(Somehow with the bridge being carried as well). I woke up and felt odd the rest of the time. I usually don't remember my dreams, but I did to this one.

I would think you couldn't die in your dreams. But everyone who does die just wakes up..
Yeah, but it's usually pretty scary at first.. sometimes I'm in an airplane about to crash, other times I'm in the car with the family and we get run off the side of the road and will drive off the cliff (cause I live on a mountain range).

At first it's really scary, then the realisation of death comes over me and I feel I'm not ready and still wanna tell so many people so many things.. then I die and it feels so pleasant, and light, and like I'm floating. Like all my burdens just are released all at once, no more responsibilities or pressures or problems. It feels so.. pleasurable. And then of course, I wake up. xD

I'm pretty sure that's just my mind simulating what the media and religions feed into our brains about death though. I doubt it's anything like that, if I'm dead I can't feel relief. Lol.
I've had a dream where I usually fall of a high building.
But before I hit the ground, everything becomes slow as hell and I just wake up.
It feels like a happy ending.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking About Dying BreShiE 42 7,431 03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Dying from unknown pain need help coolprince 9 1,849 03-03-2012, 02:00 PM
Last Post: ISO_
  Reoccurring dreams? Respecт 10 2,078 10-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Ethical Hxer
  Damn dreams... Botted 5 1,156 09-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Eve
  Dreams. Gone 17 2,349 05-25-2010, 10:58 AM