Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spammers!
Thanks for posting this DAMINK. It's also been on my mind for a while now. Glad to see that you're dealing with it Omni.
Yep. I agree 100 %

But it's nice to have a high post count for the site. Even though some of it is LQP
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
I noticed that idiot "Kinect" who has now been banned, no doubt for spamming the hell out of the forum. It really is annoying and I'm glad something is being done about it.
(09-26-2010, 01:45 AM)Omniscient Wrote: They don't get the award for LQP and are likely to get banned. They're wasting their time not earning an award.

Cheers Boss.
I was hesitant to make this thread. I really was.
So many DAMN FINE MEMBERS FROM HF here its not fair to say what i did.
It really isnt. But i wanted to just highlight perhaps recent activity.
I love some of the HF members. I really do. But i just had to put it out there.
Feel free staff to junk this thread now if you so choose. <-- man that sounds corny?? like i have a choice lol
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(09-26-2010, 04:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: I noticed that idiot "Kinect" who has now been banned, no doubt for spamming the hell out of the forum. It really is annoying and I'm glad something is being done about it.

Yep.

Quote:Ban Reason: Low Quality Posting
Quote:Ban Lift Date: 10-26-2010
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Thanks guys and gals for noticing.
We need to keep aware to stop this sort of activity.
SF is GOLD already. It really is. Its a literal Gold mine awaiting the discovery.
We need to keep that sort of attitude. Not allowing idiotic members to post such silly pointless posts.

Again cheers SF members.
UNITED WE STAND!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Just don't spam ill you go higher than you are
(09-26-2010, 04:57 AM)Fragma Wrote: I noticed that idiot "Kinect" who has now been banned, no doubt for spamming the hell out of the forum. It really is annoying and I'm glad something is being done about it.

Read through the entire thread and noticed this lol. It is good that some actions are being taken into account based on what people want here. For a while there I noticed a lot were by him. I made his signature out of my own free will haha Smile
Report their posts. If a new member is being repeatedly reported for spamming, staff can review the overall quality of their posts and decide if a ban is necessary.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Spammers Chief 2 748 08-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Chief
  [Suggestion] To stop the HF spammers Stiggie 19 3,424 06-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Last Post: 0xE9
  [Suggestion]Punishment on HF for SF spammers 0xE9 3 1,220 05-31-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Sam