Poll: Do you ever finish the games you start?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
9 50.00%
No
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ever finish the games you start?
I usually do but not all the time, usually if it takes under 4 hours I'll do it as soon as I got the game provided that it's not a multiplayer based game but with those 10+ hour games like Borderlands, I take my sweet time Smile
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
Whenever I get a game, the first thing I do is complete Campaign (if there is one) on every single difficulty available starting from the lowest. I never touch online until I beat the campaign at least once.

After a while of playing, I try to get all the achievements/trophies.

For example, I have 98% trophies finished on MW2. I need a teammate in Special Ops to down me so I can get four kills while I'm downed. I can't seem to find anybody interested in helping me so I'm going to wait until I can buy an extra controller. (Or borrow one from a friend) Then I'll just down myself and try to get four kills. (I want a teammate to help me because that way they can just knife me until I fall instead of just letting people shoot me)
Blackhat
I used to but all I play is online games now on xbox, I wish consoles were like the olden day where there was no ranks on games and you only had fun and no-one took games really seriously.
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
All the time, but there was ODST.
Always! I don't start another game until I finish the one I started, especially when the game has an in depth campaign that requires you to remember things that you played to fully understand what's going on in the game.
yes never quir because if you do than thats failure
40% of games that I played I didn't finish Sad
I try to but sometimes I rage and trade them in
Some games I finish very quickly, others it will take me years...
I have been trying to beat final fantasy 10 since it first game out.
[Image: iTijPACh1qYlA.png]
Personal Blog | Forever and Always <3 Mell
I try to finish every game I start, unless a newer version comes out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Finish Her"? Elektrisk 20 2,754 11-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Codine