Support Forums

Full Version: Do you ever finish the games you start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Do you ever finish the games you start?

I think to be honest... i never have finished any games at all. I always used to give up on them. Tongue What about you?
The only games I have never finished were YuGiOh: Capsule Monster Colosseum, Chrono Trigger, and Donkey Kong 64.
I finish every game I play, but it does take sometime. I might finish the game in a few months or maybe a year later I'll go back an finish it. I'll finish them just might take awhile.
I finish pretty much everyone I play too, unless it just completely sucks. Most recently I beat Dragon Age Origins, took like 55 hours, and now I'm working on Fallout 3 which is also amazing.
I try to beat every game I get. Unless it gets very boring I decide to quit then just play it again when I get bored.
(08-17-2010, 06:45 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]I finish pretty much everyone I play too, unless it just completely sucks. Most recently I beat Dragon Age Origins, took like 55 hours, and now I'm working on Fallout 3 which is also amazing.

Speaking of playing a game for a long time.
It took me approx 260 hours to beat FF12. D:

And a little over 500 to beat all 7 .Hack games.
To me, it depends, if I like the game, I will finish it, if it's a alright game, I might finish it. If I don't like it at all, I just put it down.
I have finished every game I have got. Big Grin
Well, the games must have that 'thing' that keeps me coming back for more. Otherwise it's just a one night stand ;).
I finished almost all I played.
Long time ago, first was Legacy of Kain.
Then Prince of Persia "The Two Thrones", then Tomb Raider Underworld, Call of Duty 2 and 4.
And much more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5