Poll: Do you ever finish the games you start?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
9 50.00%
No
50.00%
9 50.00%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you ever finish the games you start?
Do you ever finish the games you start?

I think to be honest... i never have finished any games at all. I always used to give up on them. Tongue What about you?
The only games I have never finished were YuGiOh: Capsule Monster Colosseum, Chrono Trigger, and Donkey Kong 64.
I finish every game I play, but it does take sometime. I might finish the game in a few months or maybe a year later I'll go back an finish it. I'll finish them just might take awhile.
I finish pretty much everyone I play too, unless it just completely sucks. Most recently I beat Dragon Age Origins, took like 55 hours, and now I'm working on Fallout 3 which is also amazing.
I try to beat every game I get. Unless it gets very boring I decide to quit then just play it again when I get bored.
(08-17-2010, 06:45 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I finish pretty much everyone I play too, unless it just completely sucks. Most recently I beat Dragon Age Origins, took like 55 hours, and now I'm working on Fallout 3 which is also amazing.

Speaking of playing a game for a long time.
It took me approx 260 hours to beat FF12. D:

And a little over 500 to beat all 7 .Hack games.
To me, it depends, if I like the game, I will finish it, if it's a alright game, I might finish it. If I don't like it at all, I just put it down.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
I have finished every game I have got. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Well, the games must have that 'thing' that keeps me coming back for more. Otherwise it's just a one night stand ;).
I finished almost all I played.
Long time ago, first was Legacy of Kain.
Then Prince of Persia "The Two Thrones", then Tomb Raider Underworld, Call of Duty 2 and 4.
And much more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Finish Her"? Elektrisk 20 2,736 11-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Codine