Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feedback] Sites great but,,,
Omniscient is already working on some projects other than hackforums and supportforums ,
and supportforums is a newly launched forum that's why there is deficiency of active users.

Soon , you can see Tons of things here like , New usergroups , sections , memberships tags , and so many things
as soon as OMNI finish working on another project because he is just an human being not a machine ... and

How would you think you can handle everything in just a blink of eye , i think you should bear with us and try to support this awesome forum by your active participation in forum activities.

These are my own views , so i don't want everybody to be agree with me. thanks for your understanding
Mad
These are more like suggestions, there aren't as many members to do it like HF.. Not as many people would buy, and the vip section would be empty.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
I would definetly add more awards on HackForums related to SF but he needs to add unique ideas to SF as he doesn't want them to be the same, for example I like how the awards are different here also that you can Rep people by having good posts.
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
Paid vip just allows members with enough money to abuse all non vip members and ruin the site like on hf.
(08-30-2010, 08:41 PM)Iarkey Wrote: Paid vip just allows members with enough money to abuse all non vip members and ruin the site like on hf.

It depends on the quality of the VIP members and the maturity levels. It wouldn't happen on SF if Omni decided to add a VIP group.
I like SF. It's a support forum!
SF is an active forum, but the problem is that users compare it with the activity of HF. Compared to HackForums, SF is not considered "active" or "populated".
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I wouldn't buy VIP here since there's nothing really extra..
(08-12-2010, 11:48 PM)DJ Joink Wrote: SO yeah, i just joined recently because of HF, and i love this site it is so promising. But members, oubviously this needs more members, more active ones. I know ill be active for a long time. But heres a few ideas anyways

1) On HF, make a new award that members get once they get to lets say 1000 "quality " posts ( i know its over the top but just a idea)
2) vip system, (leet, uber) I loved that system, and how it shows who is a bit more involved then others.
3) usergroups, gamers, coders, media guys. Make groups, these help unite people who love the same stuff, and it makes the forum look much more awesome when members have little user bars above their names.

Well thats all so far but anyways good job omni on this site. love it so far...

1) An award for 100 posts is good enough.
2) There might not be upgraded usergroups here. You have a problem with everyone being equal?
3) In the future when there's more people
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I can see the 1,000 posts happening in the future. But as far as VIP goes, I simply do not think this site is active enough to have a working system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Idea] Signature for use on other sites? Roger Waters 1 509 10-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Frostix
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 443 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,872 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,880 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,513 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781