Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Domain Clearout] Make some offers. Good Forum domains.
Welcome to my Domain Clearout.

Why am I getting rid of some of these awesome domains?
Simple. I need the money. Let's face it, I'm a 13 year old kid in his first year of high school, I should be concerntrating more on getting myself used to it rather then spending all my time worrying about websites. Sure I'm going to be keeping a few of them, only the most active ones that I like. All the others I'm prepared to negotiate a fair price for. Please note I have the right to say no to your offer and or decline it and take of the item.

Let's begin!

GnomeForums.com

Expires: Mon 04/11/2011
Registrar: Namecheap
BIN: $40

Notes:
This is a domain that I originally planned to make in to a Forum for Gnome. I haven't the urge driving me to do it anymore; so I am planning to sell it. It is registered with Namecheap, which means a free push to your account.

GnomeForums.net

Expires: Sun 03/27/2011

Notes:
This is the .net version of the original Gnome Forums domain, I bought both as it was common sense as they were free. This is also registered at Namecheap.

Special Deal
If you'd like to purchase both GnomeForums.COM and GnomeForums.NET, I am willing to through in both domain names as well as the theme for $55. This is also negotiable.

GrayHatScene.com

Expires: Sun 08/08/2010
BIN: $5

Notes:
This domain has been passed down a lot. I do not want it anymore.

HardstyleForums.net

Expires: 12/19/2010
Registrar: GoDaddy
BIN: $25

Notes:
Perfect domain for a technology music site, or for a Melbourne Shuffle / DnB / Jumpstyle dancing forum.

KDE Forums.com

Expires: Mon 04/11/2011

Notes:
As like the Gnome Forums description, only replace Gnome with KDE. Tongue This is registered with Namecheap, which means a free push to your namecheap account.

KDE Forums.net

Expires: Sun 03/27/2011

Notes:
This is the .NET domain for the KDE Forums domains. Also with a free push to your namecheap account.

Special Deal
If you'd like to purchase both KDEForums.COM and KDEForums.NET, I am willing to through in both domain names as well as the theme for $55. This is also negotiable.

MusicViral.com

Expires: Fri 02/18/2011

Notes:
The perfect domain for a Lyrics website or something of the sort related to music. It's snazzy catchline works with it well: "Spreading Music around the world."

PixieThemes.com

Expires: Sun 05/22/2011
BIN: $15

Notes:
I bought this the other day for a MyBB Theming website, but I don't like the name anymore.

TorrentBoard.net

Expires: Sun 05/22/2011
BIN: $25

Notes:
For spreading torrents / upload / download community?

I'll be updating this thread daily if I've sold or put new domains up for grabs. If you're interested in any for a bid, or want to [B]uy [I]t [N]ow, feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Thanks for reading!
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Excuse me, do you have whitehatforums.net?
No, sorry. But I do happen to own WhiteHatHelp.com Smile?
Oh, I'll think about it. Btw, what a coincidence aye :p Could you bump my advertisement thread for Youtube!
(06-01-2010, 03:32 AM)White Hat Wrote: Oh, I'll think about it. Btw, what a coincidence aye :p Could you bump my advertisement thread for Youtube!

Um, no?
I don't have any interests in there sorry.
Some nice domains there, shame there's no site to go with them, you'd make a lot more.
[Image: pageviews=1]
TorrentBoard.net Can you Push it to godaddy/name?

-xLnT
Obviously pushing it to another registrar would cost money.. that I'm not willing to pay for.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Domain Theft Protection Δ Cheap Domain Registration From TEMOK Δ 700+ TLDs tk-hassan 0 465 08-07-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  TEMOK Offers Cheap Domain Registration With Big Discount | Limited Time Offer tk-hassan 0 468 03-24-2017, 05:14 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Selling CyberTechForums.com | Domain | Database | Custom Theme | Complete Forum BleepyEvans 7 1,454 09-07-2012, 05:12 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  Domains Clearout Extornia 2 457 01-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Philly
  Domain Clearout! All domains just $6! Jordan L. 11 1,768 01-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Peter L