Support Forums

Full Version: [Domain Clearout] Make some offers. Good Forum domains.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome to my Domain Clearout.

Why am I getting rid of some of these awesome domains?
Simple. I need the money. Let's face it, I'm a 13 year old kid in his first year of high school, I should be concerntrating more on getting myself used to it rather then spending all my time worrying about websites. Sure I'm going to be keeping a few of them, only the most active ones that I like. All the others I'm prepared to negotiate a fair price for. Please note I have the right to say no to your offer and or decline it and take of the item.

Let's begin!

GnomeForums.com

Expires: Mon 04/11/2011
Registrar: Namecheap
BIN: $40

Notes:
This is a domain that I originally planned to make in to a Forum for Gnome. I haven't the urge driving me to do it anymore; so I am planning to sell it. It is registered with Namecheap, which means a free push to your account.

GnomeForums.net

Expires: Sun 03/27/2011

Notes:
This is the .net version of the original Gnome Forums domain, I bought both as it was common sense as they were free. This is also registered at Namecheap.

Special Deal
If you'd like to purchase both GnomeForums.COM and GnomeForums.NET, I am willing to through in both domain names as well as the theme for $55. This is also negotiable.

GrayHatScene.com

Expires: Sun 08/08/2010
BIN: $5

Notes:
This domain has been passed down a lot. I do not want it anymore.

HardstyleForums.net

Expires: 12/19/2010
Registrar: GoDaddy
BIN: $25

Notes:
Perfect domain for a technology music site, or for a Melbourne Shuffle / DnB / Jumpstyle dancing forum.

KDE Forums.com

Expires: Mon 04/11/2011

Notes:
As like the Gnome Forums description, only replace Gnome with KDE. Tongue This is registered with Namecheap, which means a free push to your namecheap account.

KDE Forums.net

Expires: Sun 03/27/2011

Notes:
This is the .NET domain for the KDE Forums domains. Also with a free push to your namecheap account.

Special Deal
If you'd like to purchase both KDEForums.COM and KDEForums.NET, I am willing to through in both domain names as well as the theme for $55. This is also negotiable.

MusicViral.com

Expires: Fri 02/18/2011

Notes:
The perfect domain for a Lyrics website or something of the sort related to music. It's snazzy catchline works with it well: "Spreading Music around the world."

PixieThemes.com

Expires: Sun 05/22/2011
BIN: $15

Notes:
I bought this the other day for a MyBB Theming website, but I don't like the name anymore.

TorrentBoard.net

Expires: Sun 05/22/2011
BIN: $25

Notes:
For spreading torrents / upload / download community?

I'll be updating this thread daily if I've sold or put new domains up for grabs. If you're interested in any for a bid, or want to [B]uy [I]t [N]ow, feel free to PM me or post in this thread. Thanks for reading!
Excuse me, do you have whitehatforums.net?
No, sorry. But I do happen to own WhiteHatHelp.com Smile?
Oh, I'll think about it. Btw, what a coincidence aye :p Could you bump my advertisement thread for Youtube!
(06-01-2010, 03:32 AM)White Hat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I'll think about it. Btw, what a coincidence aye :p Could you bump my advertisement thread for Youtube!

Um, no?
I don't have any interests in there sorry.
Some nice domains there, shame there's no site to go with them, you'd make a lot more.
TorrentBoard.net Can you Push it to godaddy/name?

-xLnT
Obviously pushing it to another registrar would cost money.. that I'm not willing to pay for.