Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7!!
Yes, it is completely awesome and, in my opinion, destroys XP and Vista.

Definitely worth getting. It is released October 22. I would post a torrent link but I think that's against the rules.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

I was using Windows 7 RC (Build 7100) 64-bit and i LOVED it!, but after time it began to slow down and eventually it would freeze every 2 minutes for at least 10 seconds. I got so annoyed i went back to my XP partition (was dual booting) and formatted the Windows 7 drive, but never got around to re-installing it.
For now I'm happy with my copy of Windows XP SP3 Vortex (RED)
Windows 7 is pretty awesome, I'm using it now.
I love Windows 7, also. Great OS and am looking forward to using it along side Linux.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
windows 7 has blown xp and vista out of the picture. If this is as successful as I hope and anticipate the problems with vista will be forgotten.
Yes, Windows 7 is the best OS I've used Thumbsup (for desktop anyway). I don't know it's just amazing Yeye.
After seeing all of the videos and all that, i can't for mines to arrive, i pre-ordered it in june for only 54.99 and been waiting for a long time, i can't wait.
It's a great os although linux is better, it beats windows xp and windows vista for sure.
Linus is ok~ Not alot of essential programs are compatible with it.

Windows 7 is far better than any of the OS's so far.
(10-04-2009, 08:49 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: Linus is ok~ Not alot of essential programs are compatible with it.

Windows 7 is far better than any of the OS's so far.

Those essential programs have open source counter parts. And you have WINE to run the non compatible ones Big Grin.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.