Support Forums

Full Version: Windows 7!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yes, it is completely awesome and, in my opinion, destroys XP and Vista.

Definitely worth getting. It is released October 22. I would post a torrent link but I think that's against the rules.
I was using Windows 7 RC (Build 7100) 64-bit and i LOVED it!, but after time it began to slow down and eventually it would freeze every 2 minutes for at least 10 seconds. I got so annoyed i went back to my XP partition (was dual booting) and formatted the Windows 7 drive, but never got around to re-installing it.
For now I'm happy with my copy of Windows XP SP3 Vortex (RED)
Windows 7 is pretty awesome, I'm using it now.
I love Windows 7, also. Great OS and am looking forward to using it along side Linux.
windows 7 has blown xp and vista out of the picture. If this is as successful as I hope and anticipate the problems with vista will be forgotten.
Yes, Windows 7 is the best OS I've used Thumbsup (for desktop anyway). I don't know it's just amazing Yeye.
After seeing all of the videos and all that, i can't for mines to arrive, i pre-ordered it in june for only 54.99 and been waiting for a long time, i can't wait.
It's a great os although linux is better, it beats windows xp and windows vista for sure.
Linus is ok~ Not alot of essential programs are compatible with it.

Windows 7 is far better than any of the OS's so far.
(10-04-2009, 08:49 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: [ -> ]Linus is ok~ Not alot of essential programs are compatible with it.

Windows 7 is far better than any of the OS's so far.

Those essential programs have open source counter parts. And you have WINE to run the non compatible ones Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4