Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MusicViral.com -- Spreading Music Thoughout the World!
[Image: mvad.png]

http://musicviral.com

I'm also interested in what you think of the domain name, too. I chose Viral to mean in the way of spreading. That's why it's "Spreading Music thoughout the world!" Big Grin
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Hmm nice i like the theme and contest of forum.
(02-26-2010, 07:40 AM)eXPerience™ Wrote: Hmm nice i like the theme and contest of forum.

Contest or Content?
Ooops sorry Content.
I really like the smooth theme, it really gives the forum a welcoming feeling.
Confused
I like the domain name, however, your graphic explaining the forum had MANY grammatical and punctuation mistakes. Let's hope the forum has more proper content ^^
(03-01-2010, 08:08 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I like the domain name, however, your graphic explaining the forum had MANY grammatical and punctuation mistakes. Let's hope the forum has more proper content ^^

Haha, sorry about that. I was in a rush on the way to school when I made that, my bad. Smile Thanks for the kind feedback.
I am loving the theme, it's sleek and elegant. I also like the idea of the forum itself, I've never really seen that many music forums.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
Thanks Snave. I haven't either. And I thought "I listen to music alot, and I love making websites and using computers.. eh", that's where the idea came from. Smile
I thought I posted in this thread... Oh well, here's my views:
  • Theme - I really like it. It's not too fancy, pretty basic but in my eyes, very professional looking.
  • Logo/Banner - It's awesome, great work.
  • Forums/Sections - I like the forums that you have included and I think you've got a good amount of sections for now.

That's all I can give feedback on right now. Good luck & I hope it turns into a great success for you. I will register there tomorrow, if I haven't done so already. Tongue
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]