Support Forums

Full Version: MusicViral.com -- Spreading Music Thoughout the World!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: mvad.png]

http://musicviral.com

I'm also interested in what you think of the domain name, too. I chose Viral to mean in the way of spreading. That's why it's "Spreading Music thoughout the world!" Big Grin
Hmm nice i like the theme and contest of forum.
(02-26-2010, 07:40 AM)eXPerience™ Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm nice i like the theme and contest of forum.

Contest or Content?
Ooops sorry Content.
I really like the smooth theme, it really gives the forum a welcoming feeling.
I like the domain name, however, your graphic explaining the forum had MANY grammatical and punctuation mistakes. Let's hope the forum has more proper content ^^
(03-01-2010, 08:08 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I like the domain name, however, your graphic explaining the forum had MANY grammatical and punctuation mistakes. Let's hope the forum has more proper content ^^

Haha, sorry about that. I was in a rush on the way to school when I made that, my bad. Smile Thanks for the kind feedback.
I am loving the theme, it's sleek and elegant. I also like the idea of the forum itself, I've never really seen that many music forums.
Thanks Snave. I haven't either. And I thought "I listen to music alot, and I love making websites and using computers.. eh", that's where the idea came from. Smile
I thought I posted in this thread... Oh well, here's my views:
  • Theme - I really like it. It's not too fancy, pretty basic but in my eyes, very professional looking.
  • Logo/Banner - It's awesome, great work.
  • Forums/Sections - I like the forums that you have included and I think you've got a good amount of sections for now.

That's all I can give feedback on right now. Good luck & I hope it turns into a great success for you. I will register there tomorrow, if I haven't done so already. Tongue
Pages: 1 2