Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know a free way to advertise my blog-type website?
This is obviously a very common question, but I run a blog-like website that focuses on funny articles and such (It's a Wordpress.com blog, but can't really be considered a true blog). I am averaging about 2 people a day, which is terrible. I am almost sure it has potential, but I need a way to get the word out without having to pay (I'd like to see it take off before I invest money into it) and was hoping maybe someone had some ideas. I have tried to get it on google, but had no success.
Now, I would go ahead and promote it on this forum, but I'm skeptical on the reactions I would get. Come to think of it, is advertising allowed in any section here?
Confused
You can post a thread in the Website Reviews and Showcase forum and receive feedback from other members.

Good luck. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(03-01-2010, 04:33 AM)Skill Wrote: You can post a thread in the Website Reviews and Showcase forum and receive feedback from other members.

Good luck. Smile

Oh, I've never seen that section. Thanks Smile
Confused
Could try social media sites, such as Twitter and Facebook.
Become affiliates with someone.
I too am having the same issue. I will let you know if I find a good way to do this.
Submit your site to search engines and SEO it so people searching for whatever your blog is about will be directed to you.
Exchange links with other bigger websites and then you will get free traffic! Smile
[Image: pageviews=1]
Submit it http://blogsearch.google.com/ping, Facebook,Twitter etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Submitting Your Website or Blog Link To Over 3,000 High-Quality Backlinks Bounty Hunter 5 882 08-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Last Post: mounikasiva
  Advertise on AdminBB **Cheap Prices** Terrorz 0 609 04-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Terrorz
  Free MyBB Directory Listing Website | List You MyBB Forum Today for FOC craigprunty 0 1,300 01-31-2011, 11:16 AM
Last Post: craigprunty
  Promotion Method: Free Website (Will this work?) WhightKnight 4 952 12-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Last Post: TTyme