Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my new game! try it out!
After a long time, I made the first game of my company, Porosis Software. It's a platform game, and in this game, terrantula, you play the role of a spider. You can find more info about it and download it in its webpage on my site, here.
Please tell me if you like it.
My software company: Porosis Software
Games: Terrantula
Apps: Mathanasis, ColorGrabber
You've done a pretty good job. The cannons are pretty hard to get past and I think you need to slow them down in the earlier levels.
On level 2.1 the red thing takes too long to come back if you die. The first few times I thought it wasn't coming at all!
Some of the bats need to be slowed down as well. They're freakin annoying sometimes!
Maybe a windows version?
(01-22-2010, 05:37 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Maybe a windows version?

I'm assuming it is a Windows Version, Extasey doesn't use Linux.
Nice game though, I'll download it later and check it out. I looking at the screenshots though and it looks really nice.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Yeah worked fine on Windows 7 64bit.
(01-22-2010, 04:41 PM)Extasey Wrote: You've done a pretty good job. The cannons are pretty hard to get past and I think you need to slow them down in the earlier levels.
On level 2.1 the red thing takes too long to come back if you die. The first few times I thought it wasn't coming at all!
Some of the bats need to be slowed down as well. They're freakin annoying sometimes!
Yeah, on level 2.1 the transporter takes a long time. You shouldn't wait it at all. You should restart the level.
And about the bats, they are not so terrible. Anyway, I don't use them so much in the levels after 3.1.
Sorry i meant Windowed not sindows.
(01-24-2010, 04:44 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Sorry i meant Windowed not sindows.

Yeah that would be good too.
It can become windowed from the preferences menu.
As i saw. But my resolution doesn't change back, Maybe a start up option? (First time or however you find best)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,633 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi