Support Forums

Full Version: my new game! try it out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After a long time, I made the first game of my company, Porosis Software. It's a platform game, and in this game, terrantula, you play the role of a spider. You can find more info about it and download it in its webpage on my site, here.
Please tell me if you like it.
You've done a pretty good job. The cannons are pretty hard to get past and I think you need to slow them down in the earlier levels.
On level 2.1 the red thing takes too long to come back if you die. The first few times I thought it wasn't coming at all!
Some of the bats need to be slowed down as well. They're freakin annoying sometimes!
Maybe a windows version?
(01-22-2010, 05:37 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a windows version?

I'm assuming it is a Windows Version, Extasey doesn't use Linux.
Nice game though, I'll download it later and check it out. I looking at the screenshots though and it looks really nice.
Yeah worked fine on Windows 7 64bit.
(01-22-2010, 04:41 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]You've done a pretty good job. The cannons are pretty hard to get past and I think you need to slow them down in the earlier levels.
On level 2.1 the red thing takes too long to come back if you die. The first few times I thought it wasn't coming at all!
Some of the bats need to be slowed down as well. They're freakin annoying sometimes!
Yeah, on level 2.1 the transporter takes a long time. You shouldn't wait it at all. You should restart the level.
And about the bats, they are not so terrible. Anyway, I don't use them so much in the levels after 3.1.
Sorry i meant Windowed not sindows.
(01-24-2010, 04:44 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry i meant Windowed not sindows.

Yeah that would be good too.
It can become windowed from the preferences menu.
As i saw. But my resolution doesn't change back, Maybe a start up option? (First time or however you find best)
Pages: 1 2