Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Ford Commercial
http://www.richhumor.com/wp-filez/Perhap...mercia.wmv

Guess I will stop bashing Ford so hard...after all, I'm a chevy guy lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
That was amazing.

Does this still air in the US? I've never seen it on Canadian television.
[Image: 1353077030.png]
I don't know, my grandma sent it to me in the states. She knows how big of a chevy guy I am (they're ford people) and I'm in the army so she was trying to convert me.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
too bad it never worked :/

Ford ftw.
[Image: 1353077030.png]
Thats nice.

Opel FTW!
Apart from jumping on the patriotic bandwagon though I don't see how it demonstrates that Fords are good cars in any way? (I am not saying they are bad but I am saying it doesn't highlight any good qualities of a Ford, it just says that because your son is in the army you should buy him a Ford?)

Ps. Do they actually play that on TV in the states? I can't imagine sitting though a commercial thats that long!
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(12-10-2009, 04:41 PM)Tim Wrote: Apart from jumping on the patriotic bandwagon though I don't see how it demonstrates that Fords are good cars in any way? (I am not saying they are bad but I am saying it doesn't highlight any good qualities of a Ford, it just says that because your son is in the army you should buy him a Ford?)

Ps. Do they actually play that on TV in the states? I can't imagine sitting though a commercial thats that long!

If they did it would be in theatres before a movie.
Ahh that makes sense, still though, I think it's a little unethical to use patriotism and the honor of national service to sell cars... Confused
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Yet another reason Ford is the best company out there.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-10-2009, 04:58 PM)Tim Wrote: Ahh that makes sense, still though, I think it's a little unethical to use patriotism and the honor of national service to sell cars... Confused
It is completely unethical. But the message still stands. If you buy a Ford, you do the same things the parents of our troops do. If you don't, your not a real american.
(12-10-2009, 05:06 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Yet another reason Ford is the best company out there.

Rofl.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HF is nice or evil? alonalon 6 957 05-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk
  Aussie Toyota Commercial Jordan L. 4 654 12-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger