Support Forums

Full Version: Nice Ford Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.richhumor.com/wp-filez/Perhap...mercia.wmv

Guess I will stop bashing Ford so hard...after all, I'm a chevy guy lol.
That was amazing.

Does this still air in the US? I've never seen it on Canadian television.
I don't know, my grandma sent it to me in the states. She knows how big of a chevy guy I am (they're ford people) and I'm in the army so she was trying to convert me.
too bad it never worked :/

Ford ftw.
Thats nice.

Opel FTW!
Apart from jumping on the patriotic bandwagon though I don't see how it demonstrates that Fords are good cars in any way? (I am not saying they are bad but I am saying it doesn't highlight any good qualities of a Ford, it just says that because your son is in the army you should buy him a Ford?)

Ps. Do they actually play that on TV in the states? I can't imagine sitting though a commercial thats that long!
(12-10-2009, 04:41 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Apart from jumping on the patriotic bandwagon though I don't see how it demonstrates that Fords are good cars in any way? (I am not saying they are bad but I am saying it doesn't highlight any good qualities of a Ford, it just says that because your son is in the army you should buy him a Ford?)

Ps. Do they actually play that on TV in the states? I can't imagine sitting though a commercial thats that long!

If they did it would be in theatres before a movie.
Ahh that makes sense, still though, I think it's a little unethical to use patriotism and the honor of national service to sell cars... Confused
Yet another reason Ford is the best company out there.
(12-10-2009, 04:58 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh that makes sense, still though, I think it's a little unethical to use patriotism and the honor of national service to sell cars... Confused
It is completely unethical. But the message still stands. If you buy a Ford, you do the same things the parents of our troops do. If you don't, your not a real american.
(12-10-2009, 05:06 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: [ -> ]Yet another reason Ford is the best company out there.

Rofl.
Pages: 1 2