Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im looking for an answer
Well I've known this girl for about 2 years now and we've become great friends. We're a lot like each other as in we both have the same interests, we both do the same things on a regular basis, we have the same habits even. We also have another thing in common, we both like women. Normally I could care less on a persons sexual preference but with her its different. I've grown to like her as more than a friend. We hang out fairly often we talk all the time and some how I've become emotionally attached to her. I just don't know what to do, I can't exactly tell her my feelings or I fear she won't talk to me again.
I feel that you are over thinking it, my friend was in the exact same situation.
He told her, she said that it wouldnt be a good idea for them to date but they needed to stay friends.
A couple days after that were awkward, but now they are back best friends.
If she is that good a friend she wont just STOP talking to you. Id say go for it. And PM me what happens!
(02-24-2013, 06:20 AM)illest Wrote: I feel that you are over thinking it, my friend was in the exact same situation.
He told her, she said that it wouldnt be a good idea for them to date but they needed to stay friends.
A couple days after that were awkward, but now they are back best friends.
If she is that good a friend she wont just STOP talking to you. Id say go for it. And PM me what happens!

Probably the best advice you could be given...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [angry at a staff member] OIY YOU! Answer o.o Fallenour 7 1,116 05-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Elektrisk