Support Forums

Full Version: Im looking for an answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've known this girl for about 2 years now and we've become great friends. We're a lot like each other as in we both have the same interests, we both do the same things on a regular basis, we have the same habits even. We also have another thing in common, we both like women. Normally I could care less on a persons sexual preference but with her its different. I've grown to like her as more than a friend. We hang out fairly often we talk all the time and some how I've become emotionally attached to her. I just don't know what to do, I can't exactly tell her my feelings or I fear she won't talk to me again.
I feel that you are over thinking it, my friend was in the exact same situation.
He told her, she said that it wouldnt be a good idea for them to date but they needed to stay friends.
A couple days after that were awkward, but now they are back best friends.
If she is that good a friend she wont just STOP talking to you. Id say go for it. And PM me what happens!
(02-24-2013, 06:20 AM)illest Wrote: [ -> ]I feel that you are over thinking it, my friend was in the exact same situation.
He told her, she said that it wouldnt be a good idea for them to date but they needed to stay friends.
A couple days after that were awkward, but now they are back best friends.
If she is that good a friend she wont just STOP talking to you. Id say go for it. And PM me what happens!

Probably the best advice you could be given...