Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF]
So in the past 3 days I have been posting a lot, and only about 1 out of every 3 have showed up on my post count. Also I have tried to make some threads, and after I click post, it delete the whole message and makes me retype everything. So now I have to copy everything I post in case it happens. Also I try to reply to some posts and half the time it doesn't show what I replied, just the quote.
This hasn't happened to me on any other site. So I don't know what's going on

Has this happened to any of you?

I COULDN'T EVEN MAKE A NEW POST TO PUT THIS IN BECAUSE IT SAYS PLEASE ENTER A MESSAGE FOR POSTS TOO!: (BELOW)

Don't know what to do! Can't pm anyone, unless it is a reply!
Lol, it actually just happened to me while replying to this thread. Not typing out everything I did before. -_-
P.S a few sections like Introduce Yourself and Omni's Secret Hidden Tricks does not count for post count, I'm not sure if there's any other sections which don't.
(03-19-2012, 08:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Lol, it actually just happened to me while replying to this thread. Not typing out everything I did before. -_-
P.S a few sections like Introduce Yourself and Omni's Secret Hidden Tricks does not count for post count, I'm not sure if there's any other sections which don't.

Ok that makes sense for the post count thing! But yeah the reply thing has been annoying
If the thread is too big or a lot of members delete their posts it will do that.
This happen to me when I first joined as breShiE said some sections do not count. I learned to live with it I believe your also trying to get the support feather am I right or wrong.
Yeah I know what you mean, It sucks. But It's just the way It works.
(03-19-2012, 12:44 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Yeah I know what you mean, It sucks. But It's just the way It works.

It makes sense, it prevents people from spamming in the lounge.
(03-19-2012, 12:48 PM)Existence Wrote: It makes sense, it prevents people from spamming in the lounge.

Exactly, I don't mind the idea of it at all. It's good and serves a purpose.
(03-19-2012, 12:32 PM)๖ۣۜChubaca™ Wrote: This happen to me when I first joined as breShiE said some sections do not count. I learned to live with it I believe your also trying to get the support feather am I right or wrong.

Yes I am trying to get it, but that wasn't the point about the posts not counting. I thought it was an error in the site, and just because I want the feather, doesn't mean that people have to think I'm going to leave, as you can see, I have already got 100 posts, and I am still here.
(03-19-2012, 12:56 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yes I am trying to get it, but that wasn't the point about the posts not counting. I thought it was an error in the site, and just because I want the feather, doesn't mean that people have to think I'm going to leave, as you can see, I have already got 100 posts, and I am still here.
That's why most people joined SF, they get their 100 posts and leave. I plan on staying, I wish this was as active as HF though.
[Image: in2Z5.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes thred or funny stuff section soulscore 4 876 10-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Suggestions 'n' Stuff Headshot 5 1,062 10-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Headshot