Support Forums
This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF] - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF] (/showthread.php?tid=25665)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF] - Candyshop - 03-19-2012

So in the past 3 days I have been posting a lot, and only about 1 out of every 3 have showed up on my post count. Also I have tried to make some threads, and after I click post, it delete the whole message and makes me retype everything. So now I have to copy everything I post in case it happens. Also I try to reply to some posts and half the time it doesn't show what I replied, just the quote.
This hasn't happened to me on any other site. So I don't know what's going on

Has this happened to any of you?

I COULDN'T EVEN MAKE A NEW POST TO PUT THIS IN BECAUSE IT SAYS PLEASE ENTER A MESSAGE FOR POSTS TOO!: (BELOW)

Don't know what to do! Can't pm anyone, unless it is a reply!

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - BreShiE - 03-19-2012

Lol, it actually just happened to me while replying to this thread. Not typing out everything I did before. -_-
P.S a few sections like Introduce Yourself and Omni's Secret Hidden Tricks does not count for post count, I'm not sure if there's any other sections which don't.

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Candyshop - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 08:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Lol, it actually just happened to me while replying to this thread. Not typing out everything I did before. -_-
P.S a few sections like Introduce Yourself and Omni's Secret Hidden Tricks does not count for post count, I'm not sure if there's any other sections which don't.

Ok that makes sense for the post count thing! But yeah the reply thing has been annoying

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Existence - 03-19-2012

If the thread is too big or a lot of members delete their posts it will do that.

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - ๖ۣۜChubaca™ - 03-19-2012

This happen to me when I first joined as breShiE said some sections do not count. I learned to live with it I believe your also trying to get the support feather am I right or wrong.

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Diabolic - 03-19-2012

Yeah I know what you mean, It sucks. But It's just the way It works.

(03-19-2012, 12:44 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Yeah I know what you mean, It sucks. But It's just the way It works.

It makes sense, it prevents people from spamming in the lounge.

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Diabolic - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 12:48 PM)Existence Wrote: It makes sense, it prevents people from spamming in the lounge.

Exactly, I don't mind the idea of it at all. It's good and serves a purpose.

RE: This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. - Candyshop - 03-19-2012

(03-19-2012, 12:32 PM)๖ۣۜChubaca™ Wrote: This happen to me when I first joined as breShiE said some sections do not count. I learned to live with it I believe your also trying to get the support feather am I right or wrong.

Yes I am trying to get it, but that wasn't the point about the posts not counting. I thought it was an error in the site, and just because I want the feather, doesn't mean that people have to think I'm going to leave, as you can see, I have already got 100 posts, and I am still here.

(03-19-2012, 12:56 PM)Candyshop Wrote: Yes I am trying to get it, but that wasn't the point about the posts not counting. I thought it was an error in the site, and just because I want the feather, doesn't mean that people have to think I'm going to leave, as you can see, I have already got 100 posts, and I am still here.
That's why most people joined SF, they get their 100 posts and leave. I plan on staying, I wish this was as active as HF though.