Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to GAIN weight?
(07-20-2011, 06:30 PM)+mK Wrote: How come I gained like 10 pounds in a week? D: From the start of this summer, I weighed 150, now I weigh 160. I'm not even fat, I don't feel different either. O.o

Did you change your diet or start working out? Or become lazy?
I started to work out a lot this summer, but I don't see how I could of gained so much, so fast.
With you working out so much is probably causing you to eat more and drink more. Even know you don't notice eating more. You eat more you get muscle weight with working out. Its all muscle weight either way.
You can just eat a whole bunch, of McDonalds. And everntually you will start to get fat.

But High metabolism has been said and that's the answer.
Update to my thread, I have started eating healthy and i have started to workout more. Let's just say that those two combinations are great for weight gain.
Why the heck would you like to gain weight? Being skinny is a good thing geez.
(01-22-2012, 07:50 PM)Quantum Wrote: Why the heck would you like to gain weight? Being skinny is a good thing geez.

So someone with an anorexic body you would advise not to gain wait because just gaining weight in general terms is bad?
I like your thread.
I don't think calling people who don't have a high metabolism fat,
lazy crap heads is really a very good thing to say.
hollister smog checks
(01-23-2012, 12:14 AM)Alberto Wrote: I like your thread.
I don't think calling people who don't have a high metabolism fat,
lazy crap heads is really a very good thing to say.

I'm confused, lazy doesn't have anything to do with having a high metabolism Huh
Drink those milkshakes things that are like protien shakes (the ones for weight loss that help you skip meals) and then eat twice as much aswell as drinking a few of those shakes a day.
[Image: image.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,081 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,390 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,986 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,069 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,792 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.