Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
What are your guys' personal opinions on a new Counter-Strike game in the making? I do not believe that they can beat CS:S in my own personal opinion, but it'll still be a great game. How about you guys?
I'd do anything for one of those private beta codes. I don't really have an opinion yet, we'll see.
You cannot beat a classic. I like Counter Strike: Source because it is simple and has so many memories. I won't like the new game, I know that for a fact.
(01-11-2012, 05:00 PM)Laugh Wrote: You cannot beat a classic. I like Counter Strike: Source because it is simple and has so many memories. I won't like the new game, I know that for a fact.

I have plenty memories on Counter-Strike: Source as well. I have had the game for many years and still play it to this day. I don't have any opinions on if I will like the new Counter-Strike or not but what I do know is that it will not beat Counter-Strike: Source.
I too doubt that it'll beat the classic but I can still see it being successful if they stick to their roots. Hopefully it won't be crap as so far, I've been satisfied with all the CS releases although I still prefer classic CS or even CS:Zero over Source.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.
It won't be a vast improvement from Source. From what I've heard it uses the same engine but just has a few different features. Should really be an expansion.
If they change the maps it will destroy the game for ever...
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
I played CS1.6 and CSS for around 7 years now. So I can't wait. I just hope it's not too different, as hardcore CS fans will probably agree with.
Gameplay > Graphics

Counter Strike 1.6 will always be the more challenging game.
You can argue all you want, but you knows its true.

Not saying CS:S was bad or anything, but mainly "fanboys" went running after it over 1.6 because of the graphics.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call of Duty vs Counter Strike vladimirzec 4 964 09-27-2017, 08:19 PM
Last Post: HMASERV
  [TuT]How to decrease the lag in your Counter-Strike 1.6 server[For newbies] Nympho 9 4,930 04-16-2014, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Icy
  Black Ops: First Map Pack "First Strike" Releasing Tonight! Resistance 7 1,341 09-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Last Post: -Revolution-
  Counter strike for kids!. SO FUNNY! 1337Inj3ct0r 43 6,555 08-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Xbox360™
  Post your Counter-Strike:Source Gameplay Here! Fruitella 1 370 08-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Xbox360™