Support Forums

Full Version: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your guys' personal opinions on a new Counter-Strike game in the making? I do not believe that they can beat CS:S in my own personal opinion, but it'll still be a great game. How about you guys?
I'd do anything for one of those private beta codes. I don't really have an opinion yet, we'll see.
You cannot beat a classic. I like Counter Strike: Source because it is simple and has so many memories. I won't like the new game, I know that for a fact.
(01-11-2012, 05:00 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot beat a classic. I like Counter Strike: Source because it is simple and has so many memories. I won't like the new game, I know that for a fact.

I have plenty memories on Counter-Strike: Source as well. I have had the game for many years and still play it to this day. I don't have any opinions on if I will like the new Counter-Strike or not but what I do know is that it will not beat Counter-Strike: Source.
I too doubt that it'll beat the classic but I can still see it being successful if they stick to their roots. Hopefully it won't be crap as so far, I've been satisfied with all the CS releases although I still prefer classic CS or even CS:Zero over Source.
It won't be a vast improvement from Source. From what I've heard it uses the same engine but just has a few different features. Should really be an expansion.
If they change the maps it will destroy the game for ever...
I played CS1.6 and CSS for around 7 years now. So I can't wait. I just hope it's not too different, as hardcore CS fans will probably agree with.
Gameplay > Graphics

Counter Strike 1.6 will always be the more challenging game.
You can argue all you want, but you knows its true.

Not saying CS:S was bad or anything, but mainly "fanboys" went running after it over 1.6 because of the graphics.