Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a Minecraft shower

Simple tutorial I made, thank you for being such a great community.
Nice tutorial. You made this look so easy to make. I'm terrible at redstone so stuff this simple is still hard for me to make Tongue
If you want any help with anything red stone related I can help. Tongue Just send me a private message, and a server IP if you are online.
Nice shower i think i will make once since i haven't had one in like 3 months on minecraft.
There are really some badass things you can do on Minecraft. Thanks for the share! Big Grin
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!
Thanks for the tutorial the problem is that minecraft doesn't work for me anymore :/ I can't move or jump in the game or atleast i have troubles doing that i sometimes hold and click the button A/W/S/D/Space more than 20 times than i see the character moving for 1 second then i have to do it again.
(12-16-2011, 10:48 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: Nice tutorial. You made this look so easy to make. I'm terrible at redstone so stuff this simple is still hard for me to make Tongue

I love redstone like I have said before if you need any help with it send me a message.

(12-19-2011, 01:29 PM)Speedy Wrote: Thanks for the tutorial the problem is that minecraft doesn't work for me anymore :/ I can't move or jump in the game or atleast i have troubles doing that i sometimes hold and click the button A/W/S/D/Space more than 20 times than i see the character moving for 1 second then i have to do it again.

Delete the Minecraft.exe file, then after that click the start button and type
%appdata% then delete the .minecraft folder. Re-download it from minecraft.net and run it. This should fix all of your problems.
I made a easier shower lols with 1 water, 5 wood, 1 house, and 1 piston.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
Pretty creative things you got goin' on there, nice job.
Nice now this is something I didn't think of Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OG Minecraft names Purple Haze 36 19,608 03-18-2016, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Kopiko
  Do you play minecraft? Tactical_Turtle 24 2,905 08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Minecraft Monetize™ 3 965 06-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Latest Minecraft Com! Thomas 6 1,398 01-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Thomas
  How to make Minecraft TNT cannon Epeolatry 6 1,660 01-03-2012, 09:05 PM