Support Forums

Full Version: How to make a Minecraft shower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Simple tutorial I made, thank you for being such a great community.
Nice tutorial. You made this look so easy to make. I'm terrible at redstone so stuff this simple is still hard for me to make Tongue
If you want any help with anything red stone related I can help. Tongue Just send me a private message, and a server IP if you are online.
Nice shower i think i will make once since i haven't had one in like 3 months on minecraft.
There are really some badass things you can do on Minecraft. Thanks for the share! Big Grin
Thanks for the tutorial the problem is that minecraft doesn't work for me anymore :/ I can't move or jump in the game or atleast i have troubles doing that i sometimes hold and click the button A/W/S/D/Space more than 20 times than i see the character moving for 1 second then i have to do it again.
(12-16-2011, 10:48 PM)Bchamp™ Wrote: [ -> ]Nice tutorial. You made this look so easy to make. I'm terrible at redstone so stuff this simple is still hard for me to make Tongue

I love redstone like I have said before if you need any help with it send me a message.

(12-19-2011, 01:29 PM)Speedy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tutorial the problem is that minecraft doesn't work for me anymore :/ I can't move or jump in the game or atleast i have troubles doing that i sometimes hold and click the button A/W/S/D/Space more than 20 times than i see the character moving for 1 second then i have to do it again.

Delete the Minecraft.exe file, then after that click the start button and type
%appdata% then delete the .minecraft folder. Re-download it from minecraft.net and run it. This should fix all of your problems.
I made a easier shower lols with 1 water, 5 wood, 1 house, and 1 piston.
Pretty creative things you got goin' on there, nice job.
Nice now this is something I didn't think of Smile
Pages: 1 2