Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
SF Webmasters
Hey sir can i ask a question are you still recruiting ? because you seem inactive.
From trilobyte-'s profile.

trilobyte-

Omniscient Wrote:I wish I did get this group open. Unfortunately OP hasn't been here for a month.

Does anyone else feel they can run this group successfully here?

(11-06-2011, 07:29 AM)Sql Wrote: Hey sir can i ask a question are you still recruiting ? because you seem inactive.

To answer the question that has already been answered, no. trilobyte- is not recruiting as someone else needs to say they'll lead the group before it gets created.
(09-26-2011, 02:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I wish I did get this group open. Unfortunately OP hasn't been here for a month.

Does anyone else feel they can run this group successfully here?

Hey omni i think i can run the group succssfully pick me, i will never dissapoint you. !
Also i have knowldge in Php, Html, Css, Javascript, Ajax
I am an MyBB Fanatic.
I don't think you read things through, I've just finished reading your other thread asking if you can make a new group which a lot of people answered "yes" as long as you had 500 posts to which you agreed. You then come back here and ask omni to choose you.. you're disappointing me right now.
(11-06-2011, 12:05 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: I don't think you read things through, I've just finished reading your other thread asking if you can make a new group which a lot of people answered "yes" as long as you had 500 posts to which you agreed. You then come back here and ask omni to choose you.. you're disappointing me right now.

After i make 500 posts offcourse. Thumbsup
Nickname / Alias: Represent
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced (MyBB Configuration)
Why you want to join: I hope to spread a bit of what I know about MyBB & a little about vB. I know I could pick up and learn as time goes by from other members of the group. I hope to increase my experience with the group aswell as passing it on. I'll post tutorials & simple lessons on MyBB tweaks/mods.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
(11-06-2011, 12:15 PM)Represent Wrote: Nickname / Alias: Represent
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced (MyBB Configuration)
Why you want to join: I hope to spread a bit of what I know about MyBB & a little about vB. I know I could pick up and learn as time goes by from other members of the group. I hope to increase my experience with the group aswell as passing it on. I'll post tutorials & simple lessons on MyBB tweaks/mods.

No one will acept you, the leader is innactive.
Nickname / Alias: The name's Uzi.

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): I'm an Amateur/Advanced webmaster. Not yet at the Guru stages though.

Why you want to join: I would like to join because hopefully from this experience I will improve when it comes to web-mastering and I will be sure to put what I already know to good use. I've set-up numerous forums and websites and I'm pretty decent at HTML and I'm currently learning php, Java and some other languages. I've been using MyBB software for around a year or so now and I've gotten to grips with it completely, I find it very easy starting another website and making sure it's as stable as possible.

Here's some of my skills -
  • Website construction.
  • Template editing.
  • Forum construction & development.
  • Creating buttons, logos, headers, ranks and badges.
  • Editing plugins to improve suitability.
  • cPanel knowledge.
  • FileDirectory & FileZilla knowledge.

I hope this application and the information is good enough to become a part of this official group.
Thanks a lot and best of luck to everyone else who has either already applied or for future applicants, regards,
Uzi. Blackhat
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(11-06-2011, 12:32 PM)Uzi Wrote: Nickname / Alias: The name's Uzi.

Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): I'm an Amateur/Advanced webmaster. Not yet at the Guru stages though.

Why you want to join: I would like to join because hopefully from this experience I will improve when it comes to web-mastering and I will be sure to put what I already know to good use. I've set-up numerous forums and websites and I'm pretty decent at HTML and I'm currently learning php, Java and some other languages. I've been using MyBB software for around a year or so now and I've gotten to grips with it completely, I find it very easy starting another website and making sure it's as stable as possible.

Here's some of my skills -
  • Website construction.
  • Template editing.
  • Forum construction & development.
  • Creating buttons, logos, headers, ranks and badges.
  • Editing plugins to improve suitability.
  • cPanel knowledge.
  • FileDirectory & FileZilla knowledge.

I hope this application and the information is good enough to become a part of this official group.
Thanks a lot and best of luck to everyone else who has either already applied or for future applicants, regards,
Uzi. Blackhat

Sorry to say to you but the webmaster group ( the leader) is innactive.
(11-06-2011, 12:34 PM)Sql Wrote: Sorry to say to you but the webmaster group ( the leader) is innactive.

Oh yeah, I guess that's true but he'll hopefully visit the forums once again soon enough.
I appreciate you letting me know that, at least my application's in though. Pirate
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read Kewlz 36 6,096 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Last Post: YourMCGeek