Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Omniscient Do SOMETHING!!!!!!
My mistake, I've only bothered to read the OP. I do hope this is solved. Thank you for the heads up.
I've done some serious updates today. Hopefully will make a few members happy.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(09-26-2011, 06:25 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I've done some serious updates today. Hopefully will make a few members happy.

It's definitely an improvement, but there's still a long way to go with the spam problem.

But with what you've done today, is amazing, and I thank you for that.
(09-26-2011, 06:25 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I've done some serious updates today. Hopefully will make a few members happy.
I agree with the post above me (not the quote, the actual post.) I haven't been here long but I've definitely noticed the impact of some of the changes you've made and it's looking nice ;)
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(09-26-2011, 06:26 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's definitely an improvement, but there's still a long way to go with the spam problem.

But with what you've done today, is amazing, and I thank you for that.

No forum is without LQP/Spam. Banning members and deleting it is really all you can do.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Well, this is all because of an award. They are hard to get and when its made as simple as posting 100 posts, people will definately try to get it. Its natural. It will happen.
(09-26-2011, 08:32 PM)Omniscient Wrote: No forum is without LQP/Spam. Banning members and deleting it is really all you can do.

That's true, but what you should do then, is notify the members about award #3, that way you can keep the support feather and members will be fighting the spam to get the award here, which should hopefully equal to less spam.

But as you're busy with HF and various other projects, and you've removed Solidus from admin, who's going to be giving out the awards now?
(09-27-2011, 09:31 PM)BreShiE Wrote: That's true, but what you should do then, is notify the members about award #3, that way you can keep the support feather and members will be fighting the spam to get the award here, which should hopefully equal to less spam.

But as you're busy with HF and various other projects, and you've removed Solidus from admin, who's going to be giving out the awards now?

Awards aren't a priority to Omni at the moment, I'd say.

As for your idea; no. People who spam for 100 here don't care about the awards on SF. They just want awards on HF. It wouldn't work, really.
(09-26-2011, 11:55 AM)BreShiE Wrote: No one cares about you.

Maybe I should make a thread about how nobody cares about me so mentally unstable children like yourself can d*ckride your way through the thread with some generically LQ emotional support.

It's members like yourself that like convincing everyone you're superior to them simply because of your post count. You're the very problem your argument opposes. So don't be so naive as to put me into your category of LQ users. I'm not.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
(09-28-2011, 05:57 AM)Riggs Wrote: Maybe I should make a thread about how nobody cares about me so mentally unstable children like yourself can d*ckride your way through the thread with some generically LQ emotional support.

It's members like yourself that like convincing everyone you're superior to them simply because of your post count. You're the very problem your argument opposes. So don't be so naive as to put me into your category of LQ users. I'm not.

I love the way you thought of that all on yourself over 5 words, that's really nice. You call me mentally unstable just because I didn't like your comment, how nice. You also call me a child, which I am not, so think over your comments again.

Nice one pulling the grammar card too, that's really original. Please stay away from my threads, this is SupportForums not FlameForums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question towards Omniscient. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 5 744 12-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: aGameStory
  Interview with Jesse Labrocca (Omniscient) Terrorz 32 7,820 09-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: iRun
  To: Omniscient Creations 2 553 04-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: ψ ḞḸḀMḮNḠ †Ɽ□ỈỈ ψ
  omniscient did you get my? wastabi 18 2,651 12-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Pink Floyd
  Omniscient Sam 15 1,778 05-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Juggalo-Lee