Support Forums

Full Version: Omniscient Do SOMETHING!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is getting ridiculous now Omni, I understand you're busy but for fudge sake, this is just freakin stupid. You have decent, active members on this forum LEAVING all over some shitty-freakin-award, I think it's pathetic. Do something before this forum is just filled with complete and utter spam, no active members.

Sam isn't active anymore, I don't really see Solidus around, but I know he's there.

Ace, the most High Quality and active member has now left because of this nonsense.

Some of whom have left:

(09-25-2011, 04:48 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]There's still spammers that come to SF and can manage to post on 4 pages of spam for my today's posts link before they end up getting banned, and nothing done about groups, forums, or many awards for a long time (with the exception of Solidus who had given out 3 or 4 a little while ago). All other activity in those categories has been last active from over a year ago. The apparent group forum for the Geek Squad is non-existant after a mention from Omni about it. Waiting over a couple month's for a reply on where the location of it is, and still no response, after asking a moderator where it was, and finally being redirected to PM Omni himself.

This is just barely hanging onto it's concept of being a support forum. I've found forums to compare that definitely offer more support/advice/knowledge/information, with the majority that doesn't consist of useless spam that you have to sort through before getting to a legit thread for someone that you can help out instead of someone just looking for one more post.

New administrator was added, which was the reason I came back after my first leave thinking something would be done. I've decided not to wait any longer though because this is not my idea of a real forum... Waited long enough for action to be done, came back and waited even longer, but I'm giving up this time. I don't see anything being done in the future here.

When a mod see's this they can close this thread and ban my account here if they want, I won't be using it anymore, good luck supportforums members

~Ace

(09-07-2011, 02:45 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Well guys,
I've decided that I'm going to leave SF. This hasn't come all of a sudden I've given a lot of thought to the subject. This site started out with good intentions but now it's become over run with trolls and spammers who just want 100 posts. There are still a hand full of quality members, but most have already left. I really don't understand the SF feather, I know it is probably to get more members to the site but the name is Support Forums we really don't need all the trolls from Hack Forums. I know that I myself and many other members are from Hack Forums but the majority of those who come over here are terrible members. I'm going to dedicate what little free time I have to post on forums to other sites now. I may come on occasionally just to see how things are going and if they've gotten any better, although I do not expect them to. Regarding all of the trolls on this forum you are the reason members are leaving and you are not wanted here nor anywhere. To all the high quality members it's been fun posting with you guys and maybe I'll see you on another forum soon.

Thanks it was fun while it lasted,
Thomas

There's so many more that I've seen. This is my last & final attempt to try and give you a wake up call, I'm now DONE with SF until you do something for it, promoting one person isn't going to help, you yourself have to do something...

To Everyone Who Has Had To Leave Because Omni Can't Pull His Finger Out Of His ASS!:

I'm Sorry For The Abuse In This Thread
It's Just Sad To See Such A Great Forum
Be Spoiled
Honestly i don't like the way Omni runs things either but can't you ignore the spammers? They don't bother me much. I understand they could mess things up as in you don't know if someones actually posting or spamming, but...i don't even know where i'm going with this..

Remove the support forum feather!

You know, i'm starting to think Omni does this for the money. Which makes me very sad. Omni keeps the feather because it gets him a ton of views and that's all he needs.
(09-25-2011, 09:44 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly i don't like the way Omni runs things either but can't you ignore the spammers? They don't bother me much. I understand they could mess things up as in you don't know if someones actually posting or spamming, but...i don't even know where i'm going with this..

Remove the support forum feather!

You know, i'm starting to think Omni does this for the money. Which makes me very sad. Omni keeps the feather because it gets him a ton of views and that's all he needs.

i'm starting to think Omni does this for the money

Starting to? Lol, of course he's doing it for the money, he doesn't give a crap about his members, just the money they bring. He doesn't really earn money from this forum, so he doesn't give a crap about it.
Emotional.

I took this thread seriously up until I see the OP posted a James Blunt video.
Way to ruin the freakin moment bro.
(09-25-2011, 11:59 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]Emotional.

I took this thread seriously up until I see the OP posted a James Blunt video.
Way to ruin the freakin moment bro.

No one cares about you.
Omni is a "Domain Merchant", meaning simply he attract traffic to totally dumb site, and he's good at it if I might say.
Then when enough traffic is generate, he sells the domain and goes on to another...
If you look close enough on HF, you'll notice that the forums are really not a place to learn such things, domain name was the only thing that brought users to him, not the so-called "quality" the forums should contain, never seen anything that actually taught me something on HF, on here 2-3-4 maybe five tuts were okay, but that's it...

Disinfo from the beginning, I've seen all his pages, and don't let the traffic fool you, these forum contain only pure bullshit (well, ok, myBBcetra is fine), and this post will probably get deleted by him... I don't give a fudge....
BreShiE claims in his user title I am here to help, but I think it should be changed to I am here too bitch and whine. You told a regular member Riggs nobody cares, is that what you call helping? You are Low Quality so just leave like your friends and go back to XBL. This is not your website, nor is a simple fudge given about your thread. You call leaving a solution? You are part of the problem, and Omni needs to get rid of you. Maybe there does need to be more mods here to ban low quality people, but just whine, actually I think you are the 12-13 year old people that keep leaving for xbox live. Omni makes MONEY off these websites they are his he does as he wants. You know nothing about making a living off online stuff. Cya. Smile
OK, firstly, "We ask that topics are PG-13 please but other than that just enjoy yourself."
I've edited the thread title.

Secondly, please keep this thread on-topic. I understand a lot of you aren't happy, I myself think the feather award should go, however there are ways of getting your views & opinions across without the inappropriate language and flaming. Any more of this and I'll close the thread.
(09-26-2011, 01:01 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]OK, firstly, "We ask that topics are PG-13 please but other than that just enjoy yourself."
I've edited the thread title.

Secondly, please keep this thread on-topic. I understand a lot of you aren't happy, I myself think the feather award should go, however there are ways of getting your views & opinions across without the inappropriate language and flaming. Any more of this and I'll close the thread.

You got to shout if no one listens, in this case it is common to be aggressive, and this forum supposed to have filters, so I could go on and type fudge as often as I wished to it should do the work and filter it, it's not my fault if it doesn't. Also one more thing, maybe 30 years ago when Omni was 13 or so, fudge wasn't used that much by his age, but we are in another world today, most 13 yo have words I don't even know....

@Topic, I can put all my money on it, Omni will not even respond to this thread...

I am from HF, I joined here because HF is full of spammers and when I have a serious question, I will get a no sarcastic answer from someone Smile this is the first time I'm hearing about the feather.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7