Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Chrome Error
When I'm trying to open my inbox via MSN, and don't got Chrome opened, I'm receiving this error:
[Image: 67749506_zz.png]

I've googled it and such, but I never found a fix. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, MSN (XP version) and running with Windows XP compability mode. This is NOT the problem, it's working on all the other computers I've got. I've tried formatting MANY times with different versions and such, doesn't matter.

Any help is appreciated.
(09-20-2011, 12:56 PM)яeborn Wrote: When I'm trying to open my inbox via MSN, and don't got Chrome opened, I'm receiving this error:
[Image: 67749506_zz.png]

I've googled it and such, but I never found a fix. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, MSN (XP version) and running with Windows XP compability mode. This is NOT the problem, it's working on all the other computers I've got. I've tried formatting MANY times with different versions and such, doesn't matter.

Any help is appreciated.

No i'm pretty sure that XP compatibility mode is your problem, uncheck it in the chrome application properties and try again.
(09-20-2011, 03:42 PM)Ace Wrote: No i'm pretty sure that XP compatibility mode is your problem, uncheck it in the chrome application properties and try again.

I don't got XP compability in Chrome. And without any compability on MSN, same result.

Edit: I got it working now, changed to Vista SP2 in Chrome. Hasn't worked before, but it did now. Oh well, thread can be closed.
(09-20-2011, 03:48 PM)яeborn Wrote: I don't got XP compability in Chrome. And without any compability on MSN, same result.

Edit: I got it working now, changed to Vista SP2 in Chrome. Hasn't worked before, but it did now. Oh well, thread can be closed.

You had some kind of compatibility setting, when really it would adapt better to your system if it was just completely unchecked.

I thought you did say that you ran in Windows XP compatibility mode:
Quote:running with Windows XP compability mode
Try going to control panel and hit repair program. Reboot your computer and try again. Hope it helped.
try reinstalling it/ repairing it. then reboot. that should solve it
(09-21-2011, 05:55 PM)The Flash ϟ Wrote: try reinstalling it/ repairing it. then reboot. that should solve it

He already solved it, now quit spamming the forum.
(09-21-2011, 01:24 PM)Grin Wrote: Try going to control panel and hit repair program. Reboot your computer and try again. Hope it helped.

If you could read the text before replying..

(09-21-2011, 05:55 PM)The Flash ϟ Wrote: try reinstalling it/ repairing it. then reboot. that should solve it

Same goes to you...
I've formatted MANY times and it didn't solve anything. Wow...

Sending a lock request.
Closed as requested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TechLifeForum QuickLink v1.0 - Chrome Extension (Developed by Ace) AceInfinity 2 1,272 10-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  [Google Chrome] Extensions + Skins cheeseburger 17 7,507 12-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Zephoruss
  Google Chrome task manager. spark™ 10 3,253 09-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  Why you should think twice about using Google Chrome Omniscient 64 21,722 09-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Thomas
  Chrome Commands Eugene 24 5,672 07-25-2011, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Eugene