Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Gaming Habit?
I talk to myself while gaming. I also have to sit up bent forward or I can't play right. Not really any bad habits I guess.
(07-20-2010, 06:23 AM)Grizzly Wrote: I have a dip in. It gets to be a lot of dip when I play for extended periods of time. I don't listen to music if I'm playing COD. Can't hear footsteps coming up behind you Smile Plus I'm generally talking witih the guys I generally play with on TS.

Hell yeah, me too.

Like Grizzly said, I usually have a dip of Grizzly green in.
listening to music, drinking soda of . I also have a habit of chewing gum after every 15 wins.
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
I probaly would be drinking soda or eating food
I can't get enough of first person shooters, mainly Call of Duty until Infinity ward split from it, and then the modern warfare serias was my favorite.
-DeathxXxAwaits
Listening to music. Music relax's me and makes me play better.
Music, or talking.
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-12-2011, 09:57 PM)Kane Wrote: Listening to music. Music relax's me and makes me play better.

Honestly, that works for me too! I enjoy listening to music, or talking crap to players.
-DeathxXxAwaits
(08-12-2011, 11:19 PM)DeathxXxAwaits Wrote: Honestly, that works for me too! I enjoy listening to music, or talking crap to players.
I like to listen to music, but I love to talk as well.. music helps me sometimes.. but talking doesn't 0.o
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-12-2011, 11:21 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: I like to listen to music, but I love to talk as well.. music helps me sometimes.. but talking doesn't 0.o
Both is good. I just do better talking, music is when I tryhard.
-DeathxXxAwaits