Support Forums

Full Version: What's Your Gaming Habit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By gaming habit, I mean something you usually do whilst gaming. This can be anything like eating, talking, listening to music, etc. My personal gaming habit is listening to any decent classic rock. It's my choice of genre for Halo 3, Mw2, etc.

Anyways, post your gaming habit below.
Peace. Thumbsup
Well mine would be listen to music also chatting to friends and eating and drinking the odd time Big Grin
listening to music & drinking cans of either coke or pepsi. I also have a habit of chewing on my headphones cable, i swear they are going to stop working soon, they have little teeth marks all over them, i can't help it Sad
I'm listening to music 24/7. So. I'm listening to music.
Casual RPG, headset chat, music and food and drink. Thats how i roll :L
I just sit and drink pepsi and go awwww when I die lol.
Listen To Music As Sorta Background Music.. Mostly Sit In Party Talking To Friends And looking On Forums
I have a dip in. It gets to be a lot of dip when I play for extended periods of time. I don't listen to music if I'm playing COD. Can't hear footsteps coming up behind you Smile Plus I'm generally talking witih the guys I generally play with on TS.
I usually just pay attention to the game, sometimes have a drink besides me. I also cruise on the internet before and after games are finished.
I rage hard lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8