Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to GAIN weight?
Eat like a machine! Eat, eat and eat you will put on weight Smile
Eat more and more but over a period of time and take it slowly. Do not make yourself sick, eat more protein.
Im 160 at 16, the only good thing about is you dont get poshed around/ you can rip around weights (: gained 15 pounds from weight lifting maybe you should try
[Image: pughacking.png]
(01-15-2011, 01:01 PM)Hollow™ Wrote: Eat smaller meals than taking a huge meal. You eat more fequently which gives your stomach time to digest and slow down your metabolism a little bit. You should work out to gain lean mass than just putting on fat. Once you become fat, it will be hard to lose that overweight.

No, just no. Please guys, don't post false information, especially in this section, it can lead to serious misuse or irrepairable damage.
Sit on the xbox all day with a bag of lays chips then eat some more after that make sure you lay down youll gain abot 15 pounds if you do this right.
Well I know for a fact that I have a fast metabolism. I started the P90x workout system yesterday and it is very tough but fun in a way.
Junk... Foods....
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
You can try this diet for the weight gain
The basic diet for weight gain that should contain nutritious, high calorie foods. carbohydrate
is also assential part for the weight gain. The diet for the carbohydrate meal bread, potatoes, brown rice, pasta, couscous,fresh and dried fruits.
I think for weight gain you should drink protein shake regularly.Do some healthy exercises and use milk many times.Try to eat eggs and boiled potatoes daily.With these tools you can easily gain weight.
For gaining weight I suggest you the Following tips
Join a Gym(concentrate on shape rather than weight)
Eat as much as you can (say 4000 calories).
Find advice Online...
Keep a track on your progress Online too.

Bootcamp orlando

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,098 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,417 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 3,162 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,096 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto
  loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ] Breakbot 10 1,805 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.