Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] How to bypass Captcha from website
Not really possible, but if you really want the code I am going to take a guess it should look something like this:
Code:
WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted:
WebBrowser1.GetElementByID("captcha").InvokeSomething
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-30-2011, 11:40 AM)The High Roller Wrote: Not really possible, but if you really want the code I am going to take a guess it should look something like this:
Code:
WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted:
WebBrowser1.GetElementByID("captcha").InvokeSomething
Use scrollinview instead, its better and a lot less known.
(04-30-2011, 11:41 AM)RDCA Wrote: its better and a lot less known.

Wait, its better and a lot less common/known?

Are you high RDCA???

Or did you mean it is a lot more well known.
nice....im going to try it lol
(04-30-2011, 01:21 PM)besimbicer Wrote: yes brazzers captcha giving give my picturebox1
and how to bypassing my apps ist brazzers captcha

Ok that code... umm Here:
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("captcha_code").SetAttribute("value", TextBox1.Text)

Your welcome, and welcome to the forums.
(04-30-2011, 11:48 AM)The High Roller Wrote: Wait, its better and a lot less common/known?

Are you high RDCA???

Or did you mean it is a lot more well known.
Every time I see someone trying to click a button or trying to get something to happen on a webpage they always use the invoke method.
(04-30-2011, 01:55 PM)RDCA Wrote: Every time I see someone trying to click a button or trying to get something to happen on a webpage they always use the invoke method.

So what... It is one of the best methods... But I know how you feel about overused and common stuff bro. Hes a n3wbie so let him (or her Confused) grow out of it...
Not quite sure what you're trying to do, but if you want add the image to a picture box here's the code:

Code:
Imports mshtml
Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim doc As IHTMLDocument2 = WebBrowser1.Document.DomDocument
        Dim imgRange As IHTMLControlRange = CType(doc.body, HTMLBody).createControlRange
        For Each img As IHTMLImgElement In doc.images
            If img.GetAttribute("src").ToString.Contains("securimage") Then
                imgRange.add(img)
                imgRange.execCommand("Copy", False, Nothing)
                PictureBox1.Image = Clipboard.GetDataObject.GetData(DataFormats.Bitmap)
                Exit For
            End If
        Next
    End Sub
End Class

You will need to add the reference Microsoft.mshtml
(04-30-2011, 02:23 PM)besimbicer Wrote: thanks welcome
and my problem captcha dont write maneul system need auto write system from captcha

Yes, I am not really sure what you mean could you perhaps reword what you are saying? I know you are using Google Translate.
(04-30-2011, 02:48 PM)besimbicer Wrote: ohh dont import mshtml :S KoBE you have a source file ?

Here...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to display google captcha picture on form and add to textbox hit ok to bypass polas 0 1,184 09-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Last Post: polas
  [VB.Net] Simple captcha class [Commented][Noob/Friendly] The-One 18 8,633 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  [TuToRiAl] How to make Offline (No Internet) Captcha (Human Confirmation) [TuToRiAl] Resistance 24 10,958 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [C#] Download and execute a file with UAC Bypass wchar_t 18 7,727 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: The-One